24:tormentful contact

"i am not going backwards,i was
just afraid to go on"
-

no one pov
people view others not the same as the point of view person handles the real take in pain.the soreness in reality was another sentence to describe how certain humanity would feel in the billions of beating hearts around the globe.

criticism,hatred,affliction.

those few little details that add on the fire like a spit out words.even without any sentiment being muttered around the atmosphere,couldn't people be more responsible and sharp-witted with all of our movements and drunk state?

-no

the feelings of being thrown away,
the feelings of being anger at,
the feelings of being the caused of someone's struggle...

how futuristic is nobody even in the millions years from now would make a understandable personality that could change any other witnesses.the close friends,the family members,the parents were just labelled as "direct people" that you somehow couldn't formed a word because of humiliation inside the group that bring anxiety and panics.

only rainbows seemed to scream colours but only because the sun and teardrops of rain met each other,because of flammable acid contact...

story time...
taehyung swear he wanted to kill himself with the worst tormented action ever.he swear to shred all of his skins drawing lines that could made up with how his feelings were flying out of his chest.

all mainly because of jeon jungkook.

he couldn't do anything,the older could just screamed his lungs with the dried out throat,taking some harsh intakes from the stuffy oxygen inside the confined room.his movements was just a waste to all his knowledge as it would caused the guard to tightened its grip on himself.

and all of them couldn't forget about taehyung's illness.

yes-his tumour was still there but never being explain towards the younger whom was suffering even more than just a brain that will be dead in any seconds.hate to say from the other's point of view,however,the feelings of worries were just for jungkook,nothing more nor less.all he knew that the terrible illness was only a sigh he needed to make up with the younger faster...

and now the youngest was thrown towards the floor yet again after another.junghyun already commanded his guard to rip of the rope from the teen that seemed to be coloured red in the present past.till the time,jungkook was limping on the ground without the feeling to surrender yet,he gripped and made a fist to stand only to face the dirty floor again after being kick from his back,sending him to pleasure hell.

the father figure just chuckled and decided to start off the brand new fun. "lee,take that bottle over there,bring it to me" he said towards the unknown stranger among all.the guy which was the guard himself nodded and handed him the mysterious glass bottle immediately after hearing the deep voice of his own boss.

the glass was the size of his palm.junghyun hold it gently while twisting it around his harsh yet delicate fingers and muttering "jungkookie must knew what it is,the other probably won't even bother to not to ask,so let me help you by answering it without wasting your saliva"

"ARGHH STOPP PLEASEE ARGHH"

the bottle contain an acidic chemical that could made an irritation on human's skin resulted it to burnt.with that being said,junghyun took off the lid and slowly dropping the liquid inside on jungkook's left leg.