15:exhibition mess

"a piece of canvas was burned,just
wait til the paint screamed bleak"
-

no one pov
it's written all over the victims face.you know? the way that big heart of yours broke so hard and maybe you will never be the same person you were once be.

maybe you'll never hold that passion,that innocence,that fire inside that doesn't quite burn the same anymore.and you still doesn't break just like that.

it had to happen,you have to be brave. however,even if it's taking a long time to go through pieces,find the ones who was behind all of these unbelievable mistakes and lies that put you up on so fucking messed up life.

jungkook sometimes really just wanted to pretend that it was him who reached into his heart and ripped it apart from himself. he couldn't put on a huge blame that was burning inside of his on others,no he doesn't have the mind given from god to think so selfish.

somehow,jungkook wasn't delighted.yes he was selfless when it comes to the situation, attacking him with lots of difficulties and task yet he successfully to continue,that's how strong the little one is...

life takes time to overturn everything,
yet i just kept dying without anything...

story time...
"welcome to kim corporation art 3rd exhibition! please enjoy yourself throughout this eventful event with every piece of art came across this whole hall, the foot and beverage area are in the corner of the centre hall and the restroom are on the second and last room implanted,thank you for your cooperation"

today was the date of the exhibition being held at the center city of Seoul.everybody was eagerly waiting for this highly anticipated event once a year since two years ago.it probably made a history as every single arts that were displayed perfectly on their own section were quick off sale after the exhibit.

the last two days ago created yet another misery for everybody,kim jisoo's funeral was held.they found her body being stabbed in different spots and all other alive could see was only blood as they arrived at the centre.nobody decided to utter more words about it,about taehyung's mother.however,for today he put on a mask,nobody would never see his miserable on today's date.

kim taehyung,the well known person for everything here,because it was by his own hands walked elegantly inside with camera started to flash making some light struck through his eyes and any others too.

every women would fall in love with him,as the new suit he wore for the evening glory just added more specialty towards the already seemingly dazzling ceo in person.