25:we're done

"please show me love,don't take
my only reason to breath"
-

no one pov
please show me a way to go through this hurtful path,please help me because i'm tired to always running nowhere near the end of the sphere journey,please untied me from the rusty chains that kept pulling back from escaping.

i am scared,
i am tired,
i am restless...

there's no way the story would end in a bad ending for every single person because the reason to live is finding happiness towards the end.some finding the dot of the written sentence faster without facing mask full enemies,however some break in the middle caused of breathing kept getting harder.

it was suffocating to say the least.

both protagonists' love level was only started to run their own way,it was fragile because love needs to be feed with much more care,sincerity,smiles.the words must be the opposite of hatred,unloved,break.

the game on the path had been decided whether you,as the player stronger nor weaker.you need to face it as a vulnerable person to find the true feelings of yours.mainly people would find love in different ways,but the ending surely had a "happy" words as the cherry on top.

story time...
"i knew your time was always close,that's why i wanted to say today before anything,i love you taehyungie hyung".

there,the younger of the young protagonist had say it with raspy voice and painful tears.normally people will express their confessions with candlelight dinner or having one-on-one conversation in a private place but pounding hearts.

however,their situation were opposite.

both of them were tied up across the other room from another which made a few metres of distance in between.the older had a scratched on his face with blood trickling down his cheeks that mixed well with a salty teardrops.the younger one too was the same condition but worst.

he was hanging with the cuffed hands on top of his hands tightly that could cut the blood circulation on the palm.head bowed down because of too much tiredness in both neck and barely hold any expressions other than none.the clothes he was wearing was just torn apart that doesn't look like a good selling product for once.

the others were mixed up as lots of different emotional state nor reaction.happy was quite a hard word to say in the meantime.sad was too much for a moment of confession when they knew both had taken a liking on another. they're just too many stuff going on upon the air that held them within.

jungkook chuckled sadly as more tears produced that kept coming from his cornea parts of eyes. "how stupid was me right? in this kind of state i said that in front of you and your mom,i-i just need to s-say th-that" he barely whispered the sentence soft yet tenderness could be seen through it.

the younger quite realised his confession was just for his own self imagination.who would want to be a small little part of his horrible life after being kidnapped by jungkook's own father?his life was just a messed nobody want to step a foot in.to top if off,the self esteem became lower when he found out that taehyung's mother was still there,breathing.

"jungkook sweety,i will never hate you in the first place hun"

somehow,the soft voice of a woman came lingering around.it held the love and care in the sentence that made jeon jungkook looked back up with his now pale face.he found himself staring back at kim jisoo with confusion about the whole sudden agreement. "w-what are you sa-saying? y-you should-"