29:left hanging

"i hide myself in this mess
filled with thorns"
-

no one pov
could this be the answer?
could this be the time?
could this be our ending?...

I had to get over [him]. For months now, a stone had been sitting on my heart. I'd shed a lot of tears over [him], lost a lot of sleep, eaten a lot of cake batter.

Somehow, I had to move on. [Life] would be hell if I didn't shake loose from the grip he had on my heart. I most definitely didn't want to keep feeling this way, alone in a love affair meant for two.

Even if he'd felt like The One. Even if I'd always thought we'd end up together. Even if he still had a choke chain on my heart.

Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt.

It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes.

"father,goodbye for now"
...

story time...
"i-i wanted to see him please,i-i'll explain everything just let me see him too! i knew i did a big wrong to jungkook,but i never insisted to do the order ,just trust me this time"

lisa said with tears falling within the red eyes of hers.the guilty feelings crepted inside of her heart burnt down the insecurities of getting tormented by finally choosing the right path.this time,the older sibling will put down everything and rest willingly with her only true family.

however,not everyone could easily forgive one another because of the scar being crushed brutally.

kim taehyung,whom was listening to her babbling saying nonsense,he stomped the feet and straight yelled "who are you to just said that you regretted everything? are you the one receiving pain everyday? every minute? could you just be playing with us too right now? then how funny"

the protagonist knew,he supposed to not interfere anyone's moment in the midst of everything falling apart,but things shouldn't be kept easy for a beautiful sister whose heart were once beast.

i'm sorry for everything..
no kim taehyung wouldn't allowed easy steps for his jungkook...

jennie suddenly stepped in while gulping her saliva,she never saw taehyung this mad before in anything even being his lawyer for quite times. "she told us both on the way we're here and i assured you lisa deeply regret everythinf and if you could listen to her,mainly you guys could understand too" she explained protecting the younger while gripping the other's shoulder not too tight.

suga decided to continue their conversation that seemed to never end in their way "so could you please explain everything then?"

lisa sighed deeply while another salty tears rolled down underneath her eyes before saying "i want to say this with all of you,but with my brother too"

-

the door slowly opened half white letting out a squeak noice noticing the soul inside wondering about his own problems.there jungkook saw all of the person he once remembered were at the same venue with him entering one by one painfully quiet.