| 14 |

disclaimer: imagine the luck of getting sick one week before the easter holiday, hell, i might even own grey's anatomy with that sort of luck, now i have two free weeks

"How did I end up here?" I took my head in my hands, playing with my cheeks, I was at Joe's. Normally, that would not be a bother, but sometimes I feel like I spend more time here than at the hospital, but I was in a bar, with my interns, drinking.

"Cristina says she's fine," George exclaimed, his tone giving away that he didn't believe Cristina and her talk about being completely alright after losing a child.

"Nobody goes from what she went through and is totally over by now." Izzie joined in, nodding her head at George.

"How can she be fine, it's not possible?" I cut in, all of the attention going to me. Sometimes, I even forget how influential I am to the interns, it's comforting.

"I don't know but she seems totally chill, almost like she's too fine," Alex explained, passing another tequila shot my way. This will definitely not end well for me.

"It's called being hardcore, she's got ice in her veins." Izzie sounded almost jealous, and that was depressing. These interns and their thrust for any kind of power.

"She's totally hiding it, guys," I added before taking down the tequila shot Alex had passed me. Izzie pumped, agreeing with me.

"Yes, she lost a baby, she lost a fallopian tube, she's acting like she doesn't even care, she's all hello, I'm totally fine." Izzie's poor attempt at impersonating Cristina was hilarious, if I wasn't drunk I'd even laugh.

"God she will make a good surgeon." sighed George but was smacked in the head by Izzie, who thought what Goerge had said was wrong

"George, that's not a nice thing to say." Izzie scolded, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Hey, all I'm saying is that with no weaknesses, it's easier to make it to the top." George continued his argument. Thankfully, this time Izzie didn't hit him, she just scoffed, not siding with George.

"George has a bit of a point but everyone has a weakness, that's a fact." I pointed out. There was a time I thought I was at the top of the world, hell, I might have even been but it was short-lived, things like that, they're always short.

"Some people keep their feelings to themselves in the order to act like they don't care." Meredith backed me up after returning with our fourth round of drinks.

This time, however, I knew it was my time to leave. My body could not handle any more alcohol. I bid the interns goodbye and slowly made my way out of the bar, dialing the taxi's number on my phone.