| 23 |

Disclaimer: I was sleeping last night (wow...that's a first) and I started to make this scene that I could write in the future in this book and it actually looked good, a little spoiler: it will include her first "partner" since this Kaleb guy that I don't actually care about.

that's a first) and I started to make this scene that I could write in the future in this book and it actually looked good, a little spoiler: it will include her first "partner" since this Kaleb guy that I don't actually care about

-

"You got a dog?" I laughed as I opened the doors to Meredith's house to see her playing with a dog and Izzie, and George staring at her. "A dog Meredith, you can hardly keep yourself alive and you got a dog?"

She simply ignored me. The whole Addison thing was ancient history right now, and I was no more than glad about that.

"Guys, we're going to be late, hurry up," I said to all three of them seeing as I was giving them a ride today. George and Izzie rushed back into the bathroom to get ready while I waited in the corridor with Meredith.

When we finally got to the hospital the first person I met there was Addison who had an angry look on her face. "I can literally sense your anger from here." I chuckled and she gave me a look that definitely said that she wasn't joking. "Okay, what's up."

"I hate the trailer." Addison roughly stated. "I hate! hate! hate it!" she shouted. "Derek brought a freaking sprout inside for the lake, a sprout"

"Alright, calm down woman-"

"And then he told me he loved Meredith on freaking Christmas, and I still haven't told anyone about that, and the sprout, and the trailer-...wait, why aren't you surprised?" Addison asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"About what?"

"About the fact that I said that your best friend loved your sister." replied Addison eying me. This was my time to furrow my eyebrows.

"They made a good couple, what did you except, that they were playing children and simply messing around?" I asked and the look on Addison's face said yes. "Addison, they were practically living together, they went to work together, they did surgeries together, they were close, it wasn't just a fling or revenge." at these words Addison made a face.

"Derek said the same words to me that night." it was clear that she was hurt by what he had said and now I made the situation worse.

"But he choose you, that's got to count for something." From the face Addison was making meant that I wasn't helping. "Just talk to him, I'm sure he'll explain himself and why he said what he said."

After a moment Addison nodded and we went our separate ways.

This day was going by slowly and life was all the way back to normal since Scarlett left, but I still kept wondering about her every single day, it was as if I knew that something was off every single minute of my day, but I tried as hard as I could to fight it off.

I suddenly turned around when I felt someones' presence next to me. "Mer?"

"I get to go home, I get to do something that's not work-related." she sounded like someone who had seen a car for the first time in their lives and is trying to learn how to drive it without knowing anything.