| 42 |

Disclaimer: today at luge training my mates made me a new nickname Enaijathefuture...so yeah, there is no way I could own Grey's Anatomy with suck a silly nickname. (Enaija, because my first name is Enia)

 (Enaija, because my first name is Enia)

"These people are the best part of me."
•-•-•

"If you move one more time I swear I'm going to fry you!" yes, I was officially out of my mind. Why, you ask? Because I was desperately talking to a fly. The little creature had been keeping me out of focus this past hour, and I was going insane because of it.

"I didn't know you talked to yourself." I heard someone say behind me with a smug tone. My eyes immediately widened, what in the Merlin was he doing here?

"Mark?" I spoke in a low, threatening voice. "If this is your idea of a joke, I can assure you, it's not funny," I said while looking down at my paper, too scared to turn around to face him.

Suddenly I heard him take a few steps towards me. My heart jumped a little. "It's not a joke, but what I'm about to tell you will make you very unhappy," Mark spoke slowly, probably thinking that I was about to punch him.

"What did you do?" I sighed while still with my back on him. After taking his last few steps I could feel his breath on my neck, it sent shivers down my whole body.

"I um-... I might've taken a job offer from Richard." scoffed Mark as if it was nothing, or at least he was trying to act like it. This time I didn't care about being scared to face him, my body swung around, and my eyes were narrowed.

"Mark Everett Sloan, you better be joking." I was making big steps towards him while he backed away, shock on his face, either because I had yelled, or because I knew his middle name. "You stupid bastard, are you insane,-..you make everyone here mad, don't you get it." we were slowly nearing the main wing of the hospital, but at that moment I didn't care.

"I'm sorry Mals..." he tried to apologize, but I was nowhere near hearing it.

"Don't you dare I'm sorry Mals me," I yelled and tried to imitate his voice, in which I failed miserably. Now we had reached the main wing and thankfully bumped into Richard.

"Oh, just the man I was looking for." Richard smiled up to Mark, then he shared a glance at me and saw how heated I was. "Sorry for...interrupting."

That's when I looked to my left, outside I could see Bailey, Bailey's interns, Addison, and Derek staring at me and Mark, confused and angry looks on their faces. But suddenly something exploded, that's when I saw that it was someone's face, right in the first patient room down in the main wing.