| 24 |

Disclaimer: SPOILER ALERT!
ANDREW DIED AND I CANT FUNCTION😭💔 (unedited chapter Sorry)

Disclaimer: SPOILER ALERT!ANDREW DIED AND I CANT FUNCTION😭💔 (unedited chapter Sorry)

-

I was walking down one of the corridors. Today was a good day seeing as when I left my room I was greeted by Meredith's dog Doc who I think loves me the most of them.

"Hey." I heard someone say behind me and turned around to see that it was Cristina, I smiled at her. "She's calling him McDreamy again." I looked at Cristina.

"What, but she's over him, she bought a dog!" I exclaimed as we walked down the corridors.

"I know, but now he's doing that thing for Mer and they're spending time together, and he's probably giving her the McDreamy face again," Cristina replied. It was very frustrating watching Derek playing with her like a doll. He still wants to string her along, even if he chose Addison. It's not fair for Meredith, and it's not fair for Addison.

"Uh-... I need to get to my endovascular coiling, but please say something to him, I give you permission to yell at him, shout, scream-...whatever." I turned to Cristina when my pager went off and said. Her face immediately lit up and with a quick nod she disappeared, so did I.

After my surgery, I found Miranda and both of us left to the intern dressing rooms. "After, I'll move out after, because now I have rounds!" I heard George yell, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked him, he looked at me and then at the dog. "Why's Doc here?"

"Tell me that that is not a dog," Miranda demanded.

"It's not a dog." all the interns mumbled and I lightly chuckled. Miranda's pager went off and I saw that it was the pit. We all started to walk.

"Why is George moving out?" I hissed at Meredith who looked at me with guilty eyes.

"I may have hesitated when he asked to choose between him and Doc," she answered, I gasped.
"Yeah, I know, it was wrong and stupid, but he's our dog and-"

"Why would George think you would pick him, look at Doc, he's the cutest dog in the world," I replied. Meredith looked between shocked and happy.

"Alright, somebody gets Malia Grey." I heard Miranda yell and looked over at them. I then proceeded to go with the paramedics.

"You can sew them back on, right, because you sew that guy's penis back on after his wife chopped it off." The patient asked us, while I examined his ability to control his arm.

"Penis and fingers are like apples and oranges," answered Bailey. From what I was seeing his nerves were doing great at the moment.