| 26 |

Disclaimer: LEXIE'S GOING TO BE BACK NEXT WEEK, SHE'S BACK GUYS, MY BABY IS BACK

"We are the greatest team the world has ever seen."

_

Somehow I couldn't get out of bed this morning, it was as if God wanted me to stay in bed all day and do nothing. I sighed and rolled over, it was very frustrating, and with all that, I heard that Meredith was having the same trouble, but she explained it by saying that she had a feeling.

I didn't know what I was feeling, it was a mixture of unsureness and sadness. The last check I sent to Scarlett's mother came back again, and the letter, this time sounding angrier, said that they didn't need the money anymore and that everything was fine.

After a long pause, I finally picked myself up, knowing that sleeping in my bed all day was nothing compared to saving lives. Only at the end of the day, I realized that it would've been better if I and Meredith had just stayed in bed.

_

I entered the hospital and the first thing I did was find Derek. "Remember when you told me you have these feelings before something bad happens?" I asked him and with a raised eyebrow he nodded. "I'm having that and I feel like it's bad-bad," I replied.

"Wait a minute, it'll go away, it always goes away." he gave me an assuring smile and walked away. I stood there for a second thinking about what Derek had said before going to check up on my patients.

After most of my checkups, I went up to the peds sections because I heard that Bailey's water had broke. When I got there Derek, George, and Dr. Webber were there.

"Hello, Richard." I greeted the chief seeing as I already saw Derek.

"Hi, Malia, saw the quiet board?" he asked and I nodded, I looked over at Derek who was hovering over Richard and me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Since when do you call each other by first names?" he asked and looked very bothered by it.

"What, I knew him when I was a child, why do you care?" I replied and tried to look over in the hospital room Bailey was in.

"Burke and I don't call each other by our first names, which is weird you know, he is dating my ex-girlfriend's best friend, which would make us on first name bases, shouldn't it?" Derek asked me and I made eye contact with George.

"Why would it?" as Derek was about to answer Addison opened the doors and came outside.

"Well, gathering up men outside the delivery room, how mid-century of you-" she laughed and only then noticed me. "and Malia." then she proceeded to walk away but not before Derek kissed her on the cheek.