| 34 |

Disclaimer: I'm helping a guy pass all of his classes this year so I don't even have time to own Grey's Anatomy (btw, look at how good of a person I am.)

"She was born with blood on her hands

"She was born with blood on her hands."
-

"So you're dating a vet?" I didn't want to judge Meredith, but falling for a vet was not what she had planned for her sister at all. "Seriously Mer, Derek's fine wine, but this vet guy? I've seen him once and I tell you he's far from Derek." I laughed.

Meredith was simply staring at me. She had come to me for support and gotten none.

"I'm just saying what you need to hear," I stated after seeing her desperate face. "You'll be a surgeon, he's a vet, it's not going to work out...especially with your stubbornness." Meredith was about to correct me on the choice of word but stayed quiet, probably knowing that I was right.

"You are a bad sister, do you know that." she sighed and sipped the last of the coffee she had been drinking.

"Ah-...I love you too." I simply smiled at her as she started to put on her yellow scrub. "But what about Derek, does he know." normally you wouldn't ask the opinion of a guy who has a wife he's been with for over fifteen years, but this was a different case.

"When I was over at Finn's place he stopped by to drop off Doc, he saw me, but said nothing, he probably doesn't care." I couldn't tell if Meredith was happy to hear that or not.

"Well, as much as I love to talk about my sister liking a vet I need to get to my surgery-...but anyways, have fun." I waved her goodbye before turning around and walking to get my charts to see what surgeries I had today.

-

"He's weird again, I'm getting irritated." a voice spoke behind me as I left one of my today's patients' rooms.

"I would proceed to go on and ask about the person you are referring to but I already know." to be honest I was just as worried as Addison was for Derek.

He tried to show me how much he cares but truth to be told he was becoming more and more distant from both me and Addison.

"At home I feel I don't exist to him, at work I feel the same-..can you just talk to him?" Addison pleaded. This wasn't the first time she had asked me to do it, but my answer always stayed the same.

"He needs space, maybe he's just trying to figure out some part of his life, or maybe he's going over his life, he just needs time." I had said this answer over and over to Addison, and the more times I say it, the more unbelievable it becomes.