| 36 |

Disclaimer: I asked my mom for a home arrest. I literally came into my parents' room and I asked: "mom, can I be grounded for three months." and she went like: "yes, you are grounded for three months, Lizzie!"
So, I'm grounded for three months, so technically I can't even own Grey's Anatomy.

" and she went like: "yes, you are grounded for three months, Lizzie!"So, I'm grounded for three months, so technically I can't even own Grey's Anatomy

"Something tells me I'm going to love you forever."
-

When I got home it was already past midnight. All I wanted to do was go to sleep since I went pretty wild with Addison at Joe's bar and I needed rest for the day to come.

As I was about to get into bed I heard a knock on the door, just one. I felt like maybe I had misheard it but I went to check anyway.

When I opened the door there she stood holding her teddy bear tightly in her arms, an overly scared look on her face. "Scar, what are you doing here, where's your mom-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence as I felt her little arms wrap around my middle in a tight hug. I furrowed a little but welcomed her inside and closed the door.

With her, she had a small backpack and that was all. "Scarlett, where's your mom?" this time I asked in a much more serious tone.

"I don't know, I promise, she gave me this bag, she said she's going to drop me by your house for only the night, she even knocked on the door, then she gave me a quick hug and ran off." I could feel that Scarlett was about to cry so I kneeled down to her level. "All she said is that I have to give you this."

Scarlett took the backpack off of her back, opened it, and took out a letter that she handed to me. I turned the letter on both sides, it was addressed to me.

"Please, I don't want to go back outside in the dark, can I stay?" Scarlett pleaded.

"Of course, go get yourself some milk." I offered knowing that she was smart enough to know where to find it.

I sat down on the couch in my living room, scared to open the letter.

After a moment I decided that I'll do it when I put Scarlett to sleep, and with a glass of wine.

A moment later Scarlett was in my bed upstairs.

"Good night," I whispered to her.

"Good night, Malia," she whispered back and I closed the doors.

I went downstairs and got myself a glass of red wine before I sat down in the living room.

Carefully I opened the letter.

Hello, Grey...