| 39 |

Disclaimer: guys I feel like I'm in love...ahhh
Anyways, if I'm in love I don't have time to own Grey's Anatomy.

ahhhAnyways, if I'm in love I don't have time to own Grey's Anatomy

"Some hearts understand each other, even in silence."
•-•-•

"Are you going to work today?" as we ate breakfast Scarlett hovered. I knew she wanted to ask me something, she's been wanting to do that since yesterday, but somehow she kept closing the second I brought up anything about last night.

"No, I took a sick day, I thought-...maybe we could go shopping, buy you some clothes?" I let out, scared if the subject of buying her anything for her needs is going to bring any memory of her mom back, or the fact that she's going to live with me. It seemed like she looked down for a moment, but soon her head was back up.

"Yeah, that would be cool." is all she said before going back to her breakfast. I glanced back at her for a second before shrugging the urge to ask her anything off.

"Alright, go get ready."

My own mind decided to play jokes on me. It kept rewinding memories from yesterday, good and bad. I knew I had to see Meredith, my sister-self knew what had happened when she and Derek unknowingly snuck off yesterday. I had just so many questions, where did it happen, does Finn know, does Addison know, do you regret it, are you two a thing again, was it good, how is Izzie, what really happened to Denny, is she okay?

The most important thing right now was Izzie and how she was holding up. I knew that Denny and she were very close from what Izzie had told me herself, she must be devastated.

Scarlett was off, but I wouldn't say that she was exactly unhappy. I thought there was going to be some crying, kicking, or screaming but so far she didn't seem at all depressed. I know that I should be happy about it, but truth to be told, it scares the living life out of me.

How can I know how she's feeling, how can I know how to act, how do I know what to do to make her feel better?

My mother never cared about those things. If she thought that I was angry, she would just tell me to go punch it out, training my hands, that's how she put it. That's how I learned a little bit of self-defense. I would go to the forest next to our house and just train against a tree. It hurt at first, but after a time I got used to the pain, and it was a good way to exercise the pain and anger I felt inside of me.

•-•-•

We were at the mall. I've been calling Addison for more than an hour right now, she wasn't picking up. I had a slight feeling that it had something to do with what happened between Derek and Meredith. As much as I knew, nobody except for me knew about what had happened, at least that's what I thought.