| 20 |

Disclaimer: My brain's been going on a plane ride Lexie Grey style today:) so I don't own Greys...

-

"If Meredith ever finds out about this I think she'll kill me in my sleep." I chuckled lightly and grabbed the coffee Addison was handing me, she gave me a look. "What, it's not like she would be happy that I'm hanging out with her ex-boyfriend's secret wife."

"I'm not his secret wife, it's not my fault he didn't tell her anything." It was clear Addison wasn't enjoying the nickname I had given her. "I know it's definitely none of my business, but how is she, is she okay?" she asked in a kind voice. Now I was the one giving her a look. "What?"

"How can you be so sweet and loving after everything that happened between Meredith, Derek, and you?" I asked her with a grin. Addison lightly sighed. "I mean, if something like that happened to me I would never talk to that woman, or about her ever again."

"I'm just trying to be positive, half of it was my fault, it was not her fault, she didn't know." Addison smiled and sipped her coffee. I nodded. "But really, how is she?"

"I mean she is having radical sex with boys she met in the bar every single night, I think she's doing great," I smirked and Addison groaned after, I laughed. "She's slowly getting it together, at least I hope she is," I answered her and Addison nodded. "I heard about the case, four babies, that's a lot." I changed the subject.

"Yeah, it's going to be a full house but I could use you, I'm asking Derek, but another neurosurgeon, especially a woman, would come in handy," replied Addison. I knew that I was thinking about taking all the consults in the pit today but this was much more interesting.

"Yeah, anything you need." I smiled and sipped my coffee. "Alright, see you later, Addie." I waved her goodbye as I went the other way to the changing rooms.

After changing into scrubs I left for a few consults until I got a page from Cristina. I furrowed my eyebrows and left to go see her.

"Okay, Meredith didn't want to tell you but-" she started. "-um...there's a guy here, and he has a-...um, a problem." Cristina tried to explain with her facial expressions, I furrowed my eyebrows more.

"A big problem, he's from Meredith's um...adventures." she finished and looked up to meet my eyes. I looked at her for a second before understanding what she meant and laughing.

"And, she needs to deal with it herself." I waved to Cristina because I knew she was about to ask me if I could help instead of her. "She's a big girl, she can do it." I chuckled and as I left I heard Cristina calling after me but I ignored her.