| 28 |

Disclaimer: you all are going to hate me

"He looks at her like he just realized what love is

"He looks at her like he just realized what love is..."

-

Everything has been quiet since the bomb exploded, I decided to go back to my own house seeing as Meredith and I had the big "Virginia talk" and I thought she needed time to cool off because in her mind I abandoned her because of a boy...which is true but I'm not gonna admit that. We were on speaking terms but I thought that some time away from her sister would help.

I was still skeptical about that panic attack that I had in the OR seeing as I've never had a panic attack that strong in my life.

I was in the intern changing room seeing as I have no other place to hang out, Meredith was sitting still right in front of me, she was deep in her thoughts.

"You know he's acting like I committed a crime like my apartment is full of swollen goods, he's acting like I kept my old apartment to hide stolen goods so I could do illegal transfers for money." Cristina came rushing inside the changing room, talking about how Burke had found out she had kept the old apartment.

"Are you sure he's not acting like you lied about moving in?" snapped Meredith and Cristina and I looked at her.

"Okay, what's wrong with you?" asked Cristina.

"My mommy's a filthy whore." answered Meredith.

"You didn't know that already?"

"Malia!" gasped Meredith, she went quiet for a moment before turning to me. "Wait, did you know she was cheating on dad with someone from the hospital?" my eyes went wide.

"Uh-...no, no, why would you think that she did that?" I tried to sound as surprised as I could and it looked like it worked.

"Yeah," mumbled Meredith and all of us decided to finally get dressed.

After clipping a 6mm long aneurysm I felt as if I had just gotten out of an impossible tumor surgery. For the past few weeks, I've been feeling this week feeling all over my body, at first, I thought it was just because I was over-working but then I decided to take some surgeries down but nothing changed.

I decided to go and find Derek, see if he wants to go to lunch.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I slipped next to him.

"I need to get some charts, what about you-" suddenly he stopped on his tracks. I followed his gaze and saw that a man with grey hair was approaching Meredith.