one- fifth year

"Sorry! Sorry!" said Cassie, gliding through the busy train trying to find her friends. It seemed as though everyone was late today and just making it onto the train, the rain wasn't helping. She hadn't stayed at 12 Grimmuald Place with them over the summer, and decided she should catch up with them before the feast.
When her eyes spotted a compartment with a familiar Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, she decided she'd find her friends at the carriages.

"Timothée! Louis!" Cassie announced, opening the compartment doors with her arms spread for a hug.

"Cassie!" they shouted at the same time, engulfing her into a hug and inviting her to take a seat. "How was your summer?"

"Oh same old same old..we went to Greece as you read in my letter, but other than that we haven't done anything." replied Cassie, examining the two boys' changed features.

Timothée had now been the tallest of the three, probably one of the tallest in their year. He had long, brown hair and deep blue eyes. His face was structured very delicately- most girls fell for him at first sight, and being a gorgeous Ravenclaw was a plus.

Louis was about two inches shorter, but still taller than Cassie. Louis had floppy, light brown hair and warm brown eyes. His smile was his most noticeable feature- most girls also fell for him at first sight, and being a sweet Hufflepuff was a plus.

While examining her friends, Cassie realized they probably noticed her changed features as well. Her blonde hair had grown longer and gotten straighter. Her nose and overall face had seen to gotten skinner, and her cheeks were rosy. She had formed mini bags under her eyes, however managed to pull it off with nude eyeshadow. Cassie was beautiful, there's no denying that.

"Do you guys believe Harry? About what he said about You-Know-Who?" asked Timothée worryingly.

"Of course, I don't think he would lie about facing his parent's murder." said Cassie, earning nods from both the boys.

"The Daily Prophet is awful if you ask me, and don't get me started on The Quibbler.." said Louis, ranting about how awful both the papers are and how he would do better than either of them. This led to him saying he wants to take over the Daily Prophet to provide people with real information, and Timothée and Cassie happily agreed. The rest of the train ride consisted of Exploding Snap, who could eat the most chocolate frogs, and Quidditch talk.

"All I'm saying is Gryffindor definitely has the cup this year. I mean we have yours truly, Potter, Weasley-" Cassie was cut off by the sound of the train slowing down. "I'm going to sit with Harry, Hermione, and Ron on the carriages if you guys don't mind?"

"Picking them over us are you?" asked Timothée with a serious face.

"What no of cour-" she began to get flustered.

"Is it because I'm a Hufflepuff?" asked Louis.

"No Louis of course no-"

"Calm down, Scamander- we're just playing with you. Go on, find your friends. I'm sure we'll find some way to survive on our own.." said Timothée, playing a clutched hand over his chest to seem hurt.

Cassie's smile returned to her face, "Okay! I love you guys- see you later!" and with that she ran off to find her friends. She walked around the damp Hogsmeade platform until she saw two gingers, a raven haired boy, and a blonde girl. She soon ran over and hoped they were their friends.