three- an unexpected breakfast

Hermione always woke up Cassie every morning- she wouldn't be awake without her. She woke her up earlier this morning so they both had time to shower, although Cassie was not a fan of this. After the shower, Cassie decided to have slight waves in her hair and leave it down. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, applied some blush, and was ready for the day.

Her and Hermione made their way to the common room to meet up with Harry and Ron, until the notice board caught their attention.

"Oh heavens sake-"

GALLONS OF GALLEONS!

Pocket money failing to keep pace with your outgoings?

Like to earn a little extra gold?

Contact Fred and George Weasley, Gryffindor Common Room for simple, part-time, virtually painless jobs

(We regret that all work is undertaken at applicant's own risk.)

"There is a limit." said Hermione as Ron and Harry made their way over and read the sign. "We have to do something, Ron!"

"Why?" he asked positively alarmed.

"We're prefects! It's our job!" said Hermione.

The three others just looked at each other and shrugged it off- they knew there was no way of stopping the twins.

"Anyways, what's up Harry?" asked Cassie, studying the boy's expression. "You look somewhat angry."

"Seamus reckons Harry's lying about You-Know-Who." said Ron when Harry stayed quiet.

"Lavender thinks so too." Hermione said.

"Been having a nice little chat with her about wether or not I'm a lying, attention seeking prat have you?" asked Harry loudly.

"Actually, after Cassie went to bed we talked and I told her to keep her big fat mouth shut about you." said Hermione calmly.

"Proud- proud is how I feel right now." said Cassie, putting a hand over her heart.

"Anyway," said Hermione after turning red. "I'd be nice if you stopped jumping down our throats, Harry. In case you haven't noticed, Cassie, Ron, and I are on your side."

Harry looked downwards. "Sorry."

The group continued to talk about what the Sorting Hat was singing about, until they made their way to the Great Hall behind a group of fourth year Ravenclaws. Cassie caught Cho's eye who gave her a wave, and Cassie remembered she said she'd eat with them.

"I'm actually going to eat breakfast with the Ravenclaws today." said Cassie.

"Don't tell me you're sitting with Cho's clique." said Ron grumpily.

"I was invited.." Cassie drifted.

"Oh you're one of them!"

"Weren't we just talking about friendships between other houses?" asked Cassie folding her arms.

"Ron, Cassie's right. It's just one meal anyways." said Harry.

"You're just saying that because you're in love with Cho!" said Ron also folding his arms. "But fine, I'll allow it. Go have fun and don't say something you'll regret!"

"Thank you, mom and dad." Cassie said towards Harry and Ron, and made her way to the Ravenclaw table where she saw an open seat next to Cho.

"Cassie! Glad you could make it- sit!" said Cho, grabbing her shoulders and pushing her into the seat.