twenty five- valentine's part 2

A/N: sorry this chapter is awful, i had plans for it but recently i haven't had as much creative time and time so write so i just wanted to get this chapter out. you'll get the main idea of it n hopefully next chapter will be better and longer

sorry😔

Waking up, Cassie's dorm was found deserted. Looking around, she realized she was laying on top of Edmund, and all the memories came to mind. About to get up, she noticed the arm wrapped around her waist. Grabbing her wand, she charmed 'Wingardium Leviosa', collecting a book off of her bedside table and dropping it on her lap.

Cassie read for about fifteen minutes until she felt movement from beneath her. Looking up, she realized Edmund had woken up as he slowly placed a kiss on her head.

"Are you still on the love potion?" whispered Cassie.

He shook his head slowly with a smirk on his face, whispering, "No.

"I'm sorry our Valentine's Day got ruined."

"Ruined?" Cassie asked with a smile. "I had a blast. I mean, look- we have a baby name list, and our wedding plans already planned out."

Edmund have a small chuckle, "Lucy will make an excellent flower girl, just know that she's two years younger than us."

"Oh, right. Maybe that wasn't the best idea." said Cassie, trying her best to hold be laugh back. "What were we gonna do earlier today had we not been under the love potion?"

He shook his head, "It's alright, it was kind of dumb."

"No, I wanna hear." offered Cassie.

"You're not going to drop it, are you?" he asked, causing her to shake her head. "Well, I was going to teach you how to dance."

She couldn't stop her smile, "Well- we can still do that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we could actually do it around Midnight at the Astronomy Tower, so we won't get interrupted."

"That's actually better than earlier on, what would I do without you?" he asked, sounding jokingly but really meaning it.

"Probably die of boredom," Cassie replied smartly.

"Part of our day was you picking something, so what would you like to do?" he asked.

She thought for a moment, "Let's go to the kitchen. I could show you how to bake the muggle way."

"Sure, how difficult could it be?"

"This is too difficult."

Cassie laughed at him as she mixed the batter. "I told you.."

"Are you sure muggles live past 100?" he asked, wiping his forehead of sweat.

She grabbed a napkin and dabbed his forehead, "Are you alright now?"

He quickly kissed her cheek, "I am now."

They'd been kissing each other's cheeks for two months now, leaving Cassie confused on why'd she get red every time it happened. Turning back, she began to walk back to her station until Edmund grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. He quickly dabbed his finger in the whipped cream and wiped it on her nose.

"You're so annoying."

"Am I? Am I really?"

She grabbed a whip of whipped cream herself and wiped it on his cheek, resulting with him wiping it off with his thumb and smirking at her. Edmund grabbed a spoon and dipped it in the whipped cream, beginning to chase Cassie around the kitchen.