I'm Sorry I Forgot

BUCKY'S POV
I walked over to the pool table and Sam followed me.
"Solids or Stripes?" He asked as he chalked up his pool cue.
"Solids." I replied. We began to play and I was taking the lead in the beginning and by the end he whooped my ass.
"Damn it Sam!" I sighed. I walked over to Y/N who was playing the Pac-Man machine Stark got about a week ago.
"Come one, Come on." She yelled excitedly and her body was moving like crazy. I just laughed and leaned over her shoulder to watch. Nat came on the other side, she didn't even look at us. Her focus was on the game and nothing else.
"You can do it!" Nat yelled.
She than completed the level and through her hands up in the air.
"YESSSSSS!" She screamed. She wrapped me in a quick hug and than did the same to Nat.
"Oh guys I'm sorry." Her cheeks flushed.
"It's fine Y/N! You won the game that's exciting." Sam said, Padding her back. We all walked over to the air hockey table. We're Clint and Steve were playing. 
"Who's winning?" Y/N asked, smiling.
"I am!" Steve said.
"Bullshit Rogers, I am." Clint snapped back.
"I just scored three points." Steve said annoyed.
"Ya and I already had four, so your still behind me." Clint mocked. They continued to have childish banter and argue. Y/N leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.
"They are children." She laughed.
"Yes...yes they are." I chuckled. After being in the game room for about two hours. Having a tournament on every game and tallying up points.
"Okay here are your standings." Sam announced.
"In last place we have. Drum roll." We all started hitting our legs for effect.
"Because he's shit at playing games. Steve Rogers." He yelled out happily. We all started laughing and Steve looked away embarrassed. "In fifth place we have Clint." We all started clapping in a mocking way.
"Shut up." He laughed.
"Fourth place is Myself." He frowned.
"Better than last." Y/N yelled and looked over at Steve. She just smiled stupidly and Steve subtly flipped him off.
"Steve." She gasped and laughed.
"Third place is that asshole." He pointed to me and I flipped him off. Everyone just continued to laugh.
"Okay would the last two ladies join me up here." Me and Nat walked up and stood on either side of Sam.
"AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!" He yanked Nat's arm up and we all started cheering.
"Whoo hoo! Go Nat!" I yelled and clapped."
"Well thank you, Thank you." She did stupid little bows and a princess wave. Bucky came up to me and held out his hand. I took it and we walked over to the door.
"This was way to much fun guys." Y/N smiled.
"We gotta do it again." Nat said.
"Yeah so you can kick our asses again?" Clint mocked and hit Nat playfully.
"Okay well I think we're gonna go, See you guys later." I said and me and Y/N left the room.
"Bucky why did we leave already?" She smiled and looked confused. We just continued to walk down the stairs until we reached my room.

Y/N POV
I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I was nervous and scared to see what he had in mind.
"I need you to close your eyes." He said.
"Bucky What is going on?" I giggled.
"Trust me." He kissed me and I closed my eyes and blushed. I heard him open the door and he led me in. I felt the rug beneath my socks and I knew we were in the middle of the room.
"Bucky can I open my eyes now?" I giggled.
"One sec." His voice squeaked, he let go of my hand and walked off. I raised both of my hands to my face and stared chewing on finger nails in anticipation.
"Okay...you can open...now." He said. I fluttered my eyes open and looked around the room. He was standing in front of me holding flowers and a bottle of wine.
"Bucky What the hell is this?" I laughed and smiled.
"Happy one month." He smiled. I can't believe that we have been together for a month already.
"Babe, I'm sorry I forgot. I feel like an idiot." I looked down at my feet and he placed the wine down and hugged me.
"Don't feel bad at all, if it makes you feel better. I didn't remember until last night." He laughed.
"Baby I'm so very sorry. But this...this is wonderful." I kissed him and looked around the room.
"Oh and just to be more romantic, I have a reservation at a restaurant this evening." He smiled. I couldn't believe that he actually did all this. He was so kind and adorable. I loved this man so much.
"Bucky are you serious?" I smiled and I could feel the tears filling my eyes.
"Yes Doll, I love you so much and I am so happy that we've actually been together for this long and I wanted to make it memorable first anniversary and hopefully there will be more to come." He smiled.
"Yes Bucky, I want to be with you forever." I kissed him again and than we just hugged. Honestly I felt like I could marry this man already, I knew he was the one for me. But I never wanted to rush things, especially since it's been a month. That's quite fast. I laughed mentally and hugged him tighter.
"When did you have time to buy this stuff?" I asked.
"Well do you know when Sam left for like fifteen minutes?" He grinned.
"Yeah." I chuckled softly and looked into his blue crystal eyes.
"Well I may have pulled him aside and asked him to get those things for me. So it wouldn't look suspicious if I left for that long." He laughed.
"Aww Bucky you are literally the best." I kissed him once more and walked away. I went over to the flowers and smelled them. They were beautiful purple and white daises. He remembered those were my favourite type of flowers.
"You remembered." I smiled. He walked over to me and wrapped his hand around my waist.
"Well, That journal you were reading the other day. May have hide some stuff written in it about stuff you like." He smirked. I turned to face him.
"So that's why you looked so nervous when I was reading it." I grinned.
"Yeah." He sighed.
"I love you so much."
"I love you more Y/N." We kissed and I felt the whole world slip away. I felt a warm, comfort feeling engulf my body as my heart sang with love. I loved this man more than I thought I could ever love someone. I knew this man was the man for me and I was never going to let him slip through my grasp.