Time To Tell!

2 weeks later

Y/N POV

These past 2 weeks have been amazing and hard at the same time. Morning sickness has kicked my ass a lot...but as long as I get an hour to compose my self, I feel totally fine the rest of the day. So I mean yay! But...keeping this a secret has been challenging for me and Bucky. I keep almost slipping up, same with him.

Three days ago, we're all sitting around in the living room and Steve offered me a beer and I declined. Everyone looked at me confused, since they know I would never decline having a beer or two. Nat asked what was wrong and Bucky said. 'Oh it's just that Y/N is...' and I nudged him in the arm. 'She isn't feeling that well again.' He said very non believable. Everyone nodded their heads, but I could see that Nat didn't believe him...but she never asked me later...so maybe she didn't.

-Present day-
"Today is the day we tell everyone right?" Bucky yelled from the bathroom.

"Yup! And I can't wait! I'm so excited." I exclaimed and got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth along side him and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to me, I let out a little smile, so did he.

After we both finished brushing our teeth and he sat down me on the counter and stood between my legs.

"So what's the plan again?" He asked, as he played with my hair.

"Well tonight is game night and it's gonna be Pictionary, we're one of the words will be 'I'm pregnant' so we'll see who gets it first." I smiled.

"I love that." He smiled and pressed his lips against mine, I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"I love you." I breathed out.

"I love you more." He whispered and kissed my lips more passionately. He picked me up and carried me to the bed and hovered over me, still kissing me.

"I'll be gentle." He smirked and began kissing down my body. I let out a little moan as he started going farther down.

We both collapsed next to each other, our chests rising and falling. "I missed that." Bucky said.

"We literally had sex like 4 nights ago." I joked.

"Yeah, but I can still miss it." He laughed and placed his hand on my stomach. I smiled at him as he was fixated on my stomach and nothing else. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his.

"We should probably get ready." I said as I started getting out of the bed.

"Yeah...but..." He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into him.

"Barnes." I laughed.

"One more round?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. How can you say no to that, also yeah I had a bit more energy to use, so why not.

"Ugh, fine." I smiled and kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

-Game night-
Me and Bucky were sitting on the couch, along with Peter, Nat, Steve and Sam. Wanda and Vision were on the love seat. Tony was sitting in his own chair, Same with Clint, Thor and Bruce.

I really loved how we all came together for evenings like these and just became a little family. I was so thankful that this is the family our child gets to grow up in.

"Okay team One your up!" Tony announced.

Team One included, Peter, Tony, Clint, Bucky, Wanda and Thor.

Team two included, Myself, Steve, Nat, Sam, Vision and Bruce.

Peter stood up and walked excitedly to the white board. "Ready team one?!"

"Yes!" Tony said why to into the game. I began giggling and Bucky sat father up on the couch.

"Okay...three...two...one!" Nat yelled and flipped the timer. He began drawing and they were actually doing really good, they guessed with them within the first 10 seconds and got 9 out of 10 right.

"Whooo!" Everyone cheered for him as he sat back down.

"And with that, team one takes the lead by 1." Tony announced.

"Ooo close game." Sam commented.

"Y/N your up now!" Wanda said.

"Oh boy." I smiled. This was the round we were telling everyone. I got to the white board and randomly picked out the list of things I had to draw and I took a deep breath.

"Three...two...one...go!" Clint yelled.

I was gonna draw two of the things and then the third I would change it to my own. My first one was a school, which they got immediately and than I drew the hulk...which looked like shit.

"Is that supposed to be me?" Banner joked.

"Oh the hulk!" Nat exclaimed.

"Yes!" I cheered, we all started laughing.

"I would have never guessed that." Thor said sarcastically.

I began to draw again and instead of drawing Tony's helmet like I was supposed to. I began drawing a stick figure with a big belly.

"What the..." Everyone said confused.

"Fat." Steve yelled out. I started laughing and drew a little person in the belly and than drew an arrow pointing at me...I didn't know if I could make it more obvious...but the looks on their faces...made it seem like they had no idea.

"More detail!" Sam yelled. I just looked back it and circled the stomach again and drew another arrow pointing at me.

"NO WAY!" Suddenly Clint exclaimed.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Take a closer look!!" He exclaimed and pointed at the board all giddy. I was looking at Nat's face when it clicked.

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" She yelled in pure disbelief. "Are you pregnant?" She asked. Everyone's eyes fell into hope and disbelief.

Bucky stood up from the couch and came by my side. "Yes Nat I'm pregnant!" I said.

"AHHHH!" Nat and Wanda screamed. They ran at me and wrapped me in a very tight hug. "Oh my gosh." Nat said as I saw tears in her eyes. Tears were pooling out of my eyes now and hugged the girls tighter.

"Ah guys that's so exciting!" Wanda exclaimed. We left the hug and everyone was coming over to us. Me and Bucky hugged everyone remaining, as they congratulated us.

"Congratulations Buck." Steve said as he hugged Bucky, Sam also gave him a hug. Than they both hugged me, Bucky put his arm around me and looked down at me proudly.

"So when should expect Baby Barnes?" Sam asked.

"May!" I smiled.

"Eeee!" Nat squealed and hugged me again. I started giggling, as everyone else laughed.

"I can't believe that there's gonna be a little one running around." Tony commented. "I'm
Actually really excited." He smiled.

"Aw Tony...well technically your gonna be an Uncle." I smiled.

"Well your all gonna be uncles or aunts." Bucky acknowledged.

"Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be auntie Nat!" She exclaimed.

"Uncle Sam...I like that! I mean I already have two nephews but still! I love how it sounds." Sam said very proudly and kind of to himself. I started laughing at him and he kind of snapped back to reality. "Uhh, yeah I can't wait." He smiled all embarrassed.

"And you guys are gonna be parents! How are you feeling about that?" Clint asked.

"I'm really excited!" I said.

"I am so happy that I actually get to be a dad." Bucky said.

"Well I am really happy for you guys." Wanda smiled.

I looked to Bucky and smiled, he smiled back and pressed his lips against mine. We shared a quick kiss and than looked to everyone, as they all smiled happily at us, which made my heart just warm up.