Aftermath

Y/N POV
When I opened my eyes, I found I couldn't move. Bucky's hand was gripping my waist and his other hand was under my neck. Holding me so close to him. I nuzzled my head further into the crook of his neck. He let out a little smile and a soft chuckle. I closed my eyes again and traced my finger along his chest. I smiled, when I felt his hand start rubbing up and down my back.
"Good morning doll." He said in his groggy morning voice.
"Good morning Bucky." I planted my lips on his and gave him a kiss. I planted my head back on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat. It was so soothing, I felt I was gonna fall back asleep. I felt his hand start playing with my hair and the next thing I know I'm sleeping again.

BUCKY'S POV
As soon as she fell asleep again, I chuckled and kissed her forehead. I slowly shifted up and she placed her head on my lower chest. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. I saw I had a text from Tony.

"This morning I acquire you and Y/N's presence in my lab. Please be there by eleven."

I looked down at her sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her. I looked at the time and it was ten. I knew she would get mad at me if I work up her ten minutes before we would have to go. Making her nervous and anxious, which is something I'm trying to avoid at all costs.
Thirty more minutes
I continued to be on my phone, until I realized, thirty minutes had passed. I placed my phone down and I slowly rocked her arm back and forth. She groaned and snuggled up closer to me.
"Doll...you need to wake up." I said. I noticed her eyes flutter. I felt bad for walking up, she looked so peaceful.
"Bucky." She smiled.
"Hey." I smiled.
"Did I fall back asleep?" She yawned had stretched her arms above her head.
"You did." I chuckled
"Sorry." She giggled.
"Don't be sorry, I would let you continue to sleep. But Tony wants us in his lab in thirty minutes." I said, hoping she wouldn't get mad. I only gave her half an hour to get ready.
"Okay great." She smiled and hopped off the bed. She must have noticed how tense I was.
"Bucky are okay?" She asked with seriousness. She walked forward and grabbed my hands.
"I was scared you were gonna be mad at me, for waking you up with only half an hour to get ready." I sighed. That sounded ridiculous, I thought.
"Bucky." She giggled. "Why would I be mad. I don't need an hour to get ready everyday. All I need is fifteen minutes max." She smiled.
"Okay. I'll take note of that." She laughed at my joke and I smiled. We both walked into the bathroom and started brushing our teeth. After that I put on jeans and a grey shirt. She put on a black skirt and a white shirt.
"You look pretty doll." I smirked.
"Thank you barnes, also thank you for last night." She smiled.
"Of course, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I said as my thumb ran over her cheek. Causing her to blush.
"Let's get to Tony." She said and kissed my hand. I wrapped my hand around her waist and we walked down to the lab.
"Do you think this is about Tyler?" I asked
"Probably." She said he's defeated.

Y/N POV
I hated talking about Tyler, he was died. He was out of my life now. I never had to deal with him again. So I'm hoping, really hoping this isn't about Tyler. We walked through the door and was immediately met by Tony. He was hard at work on something on his computer.
"Hello." He smiled."You guys can have seat." He motioned to the chairs. I took a seat and Bucky gripped my hand.
"It's gonna be okay." He whispered. Tony finished on his computer and stood in front of his desk.
"I've been meaning to ask you about Tyler, Y/N." Tony said. I felt my whole body tense and my breath hitch in my throat. I took some deep breaths, trying not to draw attention to me. Which was failing horribly.
"Y/N, It's okay. Just breathe." Bucky rubbed up and down my arms. Tony looked super confused and concerned.
"She's not a fan of talking about him." Bucky said. I mentally thanked him.
"Y/N are you gonna be alright?" Tony asked as he walked over to me. I took one big deep breath and nodded my head. Both boys smiled at me softly.
"What do you want to know?" I asked
"Whatever you will tell me." He smiled.
"Well I worked for hydra all this years ago..." I than told Tony basically everything, bedsides that I knew Bucky before becoming an Avenger. After I finished Tony looked star-stuck.
"Are you okay?" I giggled.
"Yeah...it's just...wow. That's a lot to take in." He sighed, his eyes wide. "But thank you for telling me all of this." He smiled
"Why do you need this information?" Bucky asked.
"I'm supposed to write a report on him and now I've got solid evidence on him and why his death was necessary." Tony said. We both nodded our heads.
"Have a good day you two." He said before returning back to his computer.
"Bye Tony." I smiled. We left the lab and walked into the living room. Nat was flopped over on the couch, looking like death. I jumped beside her on the couch.
"How you feeling?" I smirked.
"Shut up." She whacked my arm and I laughed.
"Last night must have been fun for you ladies." Sam said.
"Yeah it was fun." Wanda said groggy.
"What did you do?" Steve asked.
"Just went to a club, drank, danced and talked." I said.
"Oh fun. Not like we could do that here." Sam said laughing, but you could actually hear a bit hurt in his voice.
"Sam are you jealous we all went out?" Nat asked, she must have heard the same thing.
"Pfft, no." He scoffed. He walked out of the room and we all looked at each other.
"Oh he's hella jealous." I said and everyone started laughing, including me.
"What do you remember last night when you held a knife to someone's throat?" Wanda said out of the blue. Bucky shot me a look and I slumped into the couch.
"You held a knife to someone?" Steve asked.
"This man was being creepy and so I held a knife to his throat. I even got a free drink out of him." I laughed. Everyone relaxed at my comment.
"That's a good reason." Bucky said smirking. I smiled. Suddenly there was a loud thump and we all looked at each other confused and concerned.
"What was that?" Wanda asked. We looked around the room and saw a man fleeing the grounds of the compound.
"What the hell?" Bucky mumbled. We all ran out to the back door and watched as this man ran away.
"What is going on?" I asked.
"I have no clue." Nat responded. I than took notice of this person a little closer. I noticed the hair, the jacket and the shoes. It's Alexander. He escaped.
"That's ALEXANDER!" I screamed.
"OH F-ING SHIT!" Bucky yelled. We both started running after him, when I saw Tony fly above us and blast Alexander to our feet.
"Hi." I smiled cockily.
"How the hell did you break out?" Tony said as he came down to our level.
"Your holding cells aren't that strong." He smirked. I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground.
"Nice one." Bucky said smiling.
"Barnes help me." Bucky and Tony each picked up one of his arms and carried him back in the compound. Nat came to my side.
"Why do we still have him the holding cell?" I asked. Nat looked at me with concern.
"You don't know?" She asked surprised.
"What? Am I supposed to?" I asked, confused out of my mind.
"Well when you interrogated him, he gave you almost all the information we needed." She sighed. She just looked at me, contemplating if she was actually going to tell me.
"Nat spill it!" I said. She took a deep breath.
"He knows your family." She sighed.
"WHAT!"