Cassie

Y/N POV
As Cassie hand was in mine, We walked down around the compound. Her eyes wide in excitement as we passed the pool.
"There's a pool in here?" She exclaimed.
"Yeah and there's one outside as well." I smiled.
"Could we maybe go...swimming?" She blushed and looked away embarrassed.
"I think we could. You would have to ask your Dad first." I grinned.
"Yay!" She happily screamed and she yanked me back up the stairs. Till we met all the boys, sitting on the couch, watching the tv.
"Daddy!" She let go of my hand and ran onto his lap.
"Hey peanut." Scott smiled.
"Dad, There's a pool here! Could we go swimming?" She asked jittery. Scott looked over to Stark and he nodded his head and I sighed in relief.
"Yes we can go swimming. But we have to go pick up your bathing suit than." Scott said.
"Yes!" She screamed and yanked Scott from the couch.
"Well back in fifteen." They left the compound and I flopped down on the couch.
"She is the sweetest girl." I smiled.
"She seems so sweet." Bucky said.
"So who's all going swimming?" Steve asked.
"Me." I said
"Me as well." Bucky added.
"I'll go." Sam piped up.
"Same here." Steve said.
"Okay so let's get ready." I said standing up. I grabbed Bucky's hand and pulled him to his feet. We walked down the hallway and into our bedroom. I rummaged through my drawer and found a bathing suit, that wasn't sexy. Since there was children around. I walked into the bathroom and changed.
"Doll, where are my blue trunks?" Bucky yelled.
"Umm....give me one sec." I finished tying the back of bathing suit and walked out of the bathroom. Bucky's eyes widened when he saw me, as they trailed up my body. A little smirked appeared on his and I let out a little smile.
"Now let's find your shorts." I smirked. He continued to look at me as I walked by him.
"Oh, Um, Yeah." He stuttered. I moved to the drawers and found his trunks and threw them at him.
"Hey!" He laughed. I stood up and giggled. I walked into the bathroom to grab a towel and Bucky quickly put on his shorts. I wrapped the towel around my body and met Bucky.
"Let's get going." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the living room.
"Hey, I'll meet you in the pool." I said. Bucky looked at me confused.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm totally fine." I smiled. "I just want to do something real quick." I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked into the kitchen. I saw Tony standing there.
"Tony." I said. He turned to me confused.
"What?"
"Do we know what type of cake or a dessert that Cassie likes? I want to have a very mini party for her." I smiled.
"Y/N." Tony smiled. "That's so sweet, But I'm sorry I don't know. When Scott comes, I'll pull him aside and ask. Than I can report back to you." Tony said smiling.
"Thank you Tony." I gave him a quick hug and I walked down to he pool. All the boys were lounging and I placed my towel on the chair and sat down.
"Hey boys." I smiled. They all looked at me and smiled.
"Hi again." Sam said, grinning. We heard the sound of the door opening and Cassie walked in. She immediately ran to me and engulfed me in a hug. I could feel my eyes getting watery. I quickly wiped them away and smiled.
"Hey Cassie, Cute bathing suit." I said. She had this one piece, it was plain red. But it looked so cute and pretty.
"I like yours to." She smiled. "Can we go now." She asked. It looked like she was gonna loose her shit. If we didn't go soon.
"Yes lets go!" I exclaimed. Everybody stood up and Bucky walked near the edge. I crouched down quickly and whispered into Cassies ear.
"You shoddily go push him the pool." I laughed.
"Won't he be mad?" She asked.

Oh my gosh! This little was the sweetest girl I have ever met in my entire life.

"No he won't be mad." I giggled.
"Okay." She smiled. She sauntered over to him and placed her hands on his back.
"What the..." Bucky began, Before there was a loud splash and a lot of laughter. I started laughing my ass off and Cassie started laughing. I held up my hand and she high fived it.
"Nicely done!" Sam said. Bucky emerged from the water and I could see the fear fill Cassies face. Bucky was laughing and smiling. Her face relaxed and she smiled. We than all jumped into the pool.

-1 hour later-

Cassie was still having so much fun, How she wasn't tired yet. Was a mystery to me. I mean I was trained to hold up my cardio. But this little girl was whooping my ass. During the hour, Tony came to me and told me that Cassie loves chocolate cupcakes. So partway through swimming. I left the pool area and quickly whipped up a batch of them.
We were now all sitting on the loungers as Cassie kept jumping off the diving board. I checked the time and realized the cupcakes would be ready soon.
"I'll be right back gentlemen." I said whilst standing up. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked up the stairs, to our bedroom. I slipped on a dress and walked into the kitchen. I finished making the cupcakes. I placed them on a plate and began walking down the stairs to the pool. When I walked into the pool area, Cassies looked at me and her eyes lit up with excitement. She ran over to us and everyone else looked at me.
"No Fricken way!" Sam exclaimed. I knew he had a soft spot for cupcakes.
"Hey Cassie, I heard you like cupcakes." I smiled.
"Yes I love them!" She smiled and jumped in joy.
"Can I have one?" She turned to Scott who was smiling huge.
"Of course you can." He said. She took one and I walked around and everyone took one as well. She sat down on the same chair as me and took a bite.
"This is so good! Thank you Y/N." She smiled.
"Your very welcome Cassie." I gave her a side hug.
"Shit this is good." Sam said.
"SAM!" Steve whacked his chest.
"Sorry." He sighed and chuckled. We finished eating and Cassie looked like she was gonna fall asleep any minute.
"Cassie, Maybe it's time to go." Scott asked.
"No! I want to stay with Y/N!" She pleaded. I felt my heart melt and I smiled.
"Cassie, Today was so much! But I don't want you to get tired of me so soon. We can hang out whenever you come here, But I think it might be getting time for bed. I might even go to bed soon." I laughed.
"Okay." She smiled. She wrapped me in a hug and I hugged her back.
"Thank you so much Y/N." She smiled.
"Your welcome Cassie." She pulled away from the hug and she walked out of the pool room.
"Byeeee!" She yelled.
"Bye!" We all yelled back. I started laughing and Bucky came to me and put his arm around me.
"Do you wanna head up to bed?" He asked.
"Yeah." I yawned. We walked up to our room. I changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I flopped down on the bed exhausted. He sat down and I cuddled up to him.
"How are you so good with children?" Bucky asked and he kissed my forehead.
"I don't know, I guess I just want every kid I meet to have a good experience and a fun day. Something I didn't really have as a kid." I sighed.
"I'm sorry about that." His voice trailed off.
"It's okay Bucky." I sighed. He leaned over me.
"You would make a great mother." He mumbled as he turned off the lamp.
"What did you say?" I turned on the lamp again.
"Huh?"
"Don't play dumb." I laughed. "Did you say I would make a good mother?"
"Yes I did. Because you would." He smiled.
"Aww Bucky." I blushed. "You would make a great father." I cupped his cheek.
"Really?"
"Yes, You would!" I smiled. "You are so kind, caring and lovable." I gave him a kiss on the lips and he deepened the kiss with a loving force.
"I love you so much, So much." He smiled and kissed me again.
"I love you to Sargent." I kissed him once more and cuddled under his arms.