Love

Y/N POV
We sat in the car for about 10 minutes as I cried quietly on his shoulder. "Can we go back." I whispered.

"Of course." He started the truck and we drove back home. I was squeezing his hand so tightly. We got back to the compound. He shut off the truck and we just sat there in silence.

"I'm sorry, You had to go through that doll." He finally said something. I looked at him and he just looked out the windshield. "It disgusts me that there are people that are like that. It shouldn't have been you. I should have come with you. But know I will stay with you, Wherever we go, I will stay by your side." I looked at him and gave him a smile, my heart beat a little faster. Bucky was such a good man. The best boyfriend.

"Thank you."

"Anytime Doll. If that ever happens again I will kill them. It was hard for me not to kill them than." I let out a sigh.

"Same here." We got out of the truck and I ran into his arms, giving him a tight hug. He hugged me back, kissing the top of my head.

After the hug we walked back inside hand in hand. Of course Nat and Clint were walking by. My eyes were still a tad bit red.

"Y/N are you okay?" Nat looked at me concerned and than gave Bucky a glare.

"Don't worry about Bucky. But I wanna go talk." I gave her a weak smile.

"Of course, lets go to my room." She grabbed my hand, We got to her room and I sat down on her bed and let out a heavy sigh.

"So what happened?" Nat came beside me and rested her hand on my back. "Do I have to go kick Bucky's ass." She asked.

"No don't fight Bucky, he was actually a big help." I actually smiled at that thought. I sat up and faced her, grabbing her hands.

"Me and Bucky went out to eat, After we finished eating I went to throw away trash. Some random man slapped my ass." Anger instantly filled her eyes. "Than they pinned me against the wall, I knocked one of them out, Bucky came and knocked the other one out and when we got back into the truck, I cried a little, Bucky gave me a very sweet speech and it was just so heartwarming. So I'm just very emotional." I laughed.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. that is horrible, but I'm glad that you and Bucky became badasses. Because you guys are a power couple, but I'm sorry you got assaulted." She pulled me into a hug and I hugged a little tighter. I left the hug and smiled.

"Thank you Nat and your right. We are a power couple."

"Of course Y/N. I'm here for you anytime you need to talk. Now go back to your boy toy."

I stood up and rolled my eyes. "Boy toy? She just shrugged and I laughed as I was walked into my room and saw Bucky sitting on my bed.

His hands were folded in his lap and he looked up at me, with a small smile. "Hey sergeant."

"Hey Doll." I moved next to him and stood in between his legs and I looked down at him and grabbed his hands.

"I want to go shower, I wouldn't mind if you would join me." I asked, tracing my fingers over a scar on his hand.

"I would love to." I helped him to his feet and we both stripped and got into the shower. I just leaned against his chest as the water hit my face. I looked up at him and kissed him, He kissed me back as I rubbed my hands on his arms.

This moment was perfect, kissing in a shower. He was just being adorable and comforting. "Bucky." I looked at him and smiled

He placed his hand on my cheek "What." He said so softly and loving, smiling bright.

"I love you." His expression changed as he looked at me. Oh shit! He doesn't feel the same way. I'm moving to fast. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "I'm sorry...if I'm moving to fast...you can say you need more time...I'm so..."

He placed his lips on mine to cut me off and I melted into the kiss. "I love you to Doll." I smiled so huge.

"Really?"

"Yes. I love you Y/N." I kissed him again and he held me close.

After the shower, we got dressed. Neither of us was that tired. So we turned on the tv and started watching bad reality shows. As we were sitting on my couch, cuddling an idea popped into my head. "Hey Buck." He looked down at me. "Can I paint your nails?" He looked at me confused, than smiled.

"Yeah...Do black." I squealed and jumped off the couch. I rummaged through my make up and found my black nail polish. I grabbed some Kleenex and Q-Tips. I sat on the floor, Next to the coffee table.

"I need your hand." I smiled, To me this was so exciting. I've always wanted to do this. I began painting his nails. I only did his one hand. He was just smiling at me as I looked up at him. We were in love...in love... the thought gave me butterflies.

I quickly got up and ran to my makeup bag again. "Don't move your hand Baby!" I yelled from the bathroom. I could hear him let out a chuckle and my heart pounded. I walked back out with silver nail polish. "Can I draw a star on one of your nails?"

"Do what ever you want." He smiled, I leaned up and kissed him. "I love you."

"You are literally the best, I love you to." Bucky said smiling.

I painted a silver star on his ring finger nail and finished painting the rest of his hand. I cleaned up all the mistakes I made and not to hoot my own horn. It looked pretty good.

"Okay, I'm done." He lifted up his his hand to admire it.

"Damn, This looks so good." He smiled.

"Thank you. Now don't try and smudge it. There still a little wet." I leaned back into him. "I am so lucky to have you." I said

"I feel the same way about you." Bucky mumbled into my ear. "I love you so much doll." I ended falling asleep in his arms again. Being with the man I love.