I Love It Here

Um...so it's a lot of smut...
Enjoy😏

Y/N POV

When we arrived back at home, I put Sawyer down for a nap and Bucky dragged me to our room.

"All day I've needed you." He groaned.

"Well I'm all yours." I smirked. He placed his hands on my face, pushing me against the wall, crashing his lips on to mine, his tongue slipped into my mouth and began to suck on it, causing a moan to escape his lips. His metal hand wandered over my body and I felt it slowly start lifting up my dress.

His hand moved across my bare stomach and than it dipped between my thong. I felt two fingers enter me and I gasped loudly. We continued to kiss hungryily as I rolled my head back, he took that as an invitation to start leaving kisses along my neck. He began sucking on my sweet spot, making me moan.

"Bucky." I gasped. Wrapping my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to my body. He suddenly pulled his fingers out of me, catching me by surprise. "Sergeant." I whined.

"I wanted to taste you." He smirked. Giving me one more sloppy kiss on my neck. He than ran his hands over my arms, slowly pulling down the straps on my dress.

It fell to the floor and he took a moment to admire my body.

"Did you wear this just for me?" He asked, running his tongue along my collarbone. Causing a tiny moan to leave my lips. I was in a blue lace matching set, with tiny flowers printed across the lace.

"Ye...yes." I gasped. He than slowly made his way down my body, leaving wet kisses along the top of my breasts. He reached behind me and unclipped my bra. Letting it fall to the floor.

He than continued his descent with kisses leaving sloppy ones across stomach and than he kneeled onto the floor. He took other side of my thong and slowly pulled it down my legs. I lifted my right foot a little and he tossed the thong aside.

I just stared down at him, wondering what he was gonna do next. He took his metal hand and gently touched my ankle. He than slowly dragged his hand along my leg, across my thigh, making me shiver.

He than hooked his hand on the under side of my thigh and lifted it up, resting it on his shoulder. He than began kissing along the inside of my thigh and I rolled my head back.

He than ran his tongue along the entire length of me, causing an embarrassingly moan to ring through the air.

"Fuck."I gasped. He than began to suck on my clit as I felt two fingers enter me again. I wrapped my hands in his hair, pulling him closer. A groan escaped his lips, causing a vibration to course through my body. "Bucky I'm gonna come."

"Than do it...I wanna taste you."

With that I came hard, over his tongue and fingers, moaning his name. My body began shaking as my orgasm ran through my body. He slowed down the pace of his fingers, letting me enjoy it. He than pulled out and licked his fingers clean.

"One of the best tastes in the entire world doll." He groaned as he pressed his lips against mine again, I could taste my self on his tongue and I instantly became more wet.

"Bucky I need you." I whined.

"So do I." He than quickly took off his shirt and pants, along with his boxers. He was already hard and I just smiled to myself.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he slowly began to enter me and we both moaned. He than fully inserted himself inside of me.

I screamed out in pleasure. "JAMES!" He began pumping himself in and out of me. Our hips almost hitting one another. I wrapped my arms around his neck, each of us throwing our heads back.