Epilogue

5 years later

Y/N POV

"Mom! Mom!"

I slowly rolled over in the bed, lightly smacking Bucky on the face by accident. "Oh I'm so sorry." I laughed, he just groaned and flipped over.

"It's fine Doll." He whispered.

"Dadddddd! Mommmmm!" Sawyer yelled as I heard the door swing open. I than felt the bed dip twice and I started smiling. I raised my head my from the pillow and stared at them.

"Girls go wake up your dad." I said poking at Bucky.

"Dad! Wake up! Wake up!" Blayke said lightly hitting him in the back. He shot out of the bed, scaring Blayke but then he grabbed her, tickling her. Causing her to start laughing uncontrollably.

Sawyer lept into my arms and I kissed her forehead. "Mom, look what I did."

"What did you do?" I asked as I placed her on my lap. I than looked over and Blayke was sitting in Bucky's arm.

I looked to Bucky's face and we both shared loving smiles with one another. "I made a flame!" Sawyer exclaimed.

"Really?" I said staring at her excitedly. "Let me see."

She placed out her palm and made a very small blue flame appear. "Congratulations!" I cheered, as I planted more kisses on her face as she giggled.

"Nicely done sweetheart." Bucky complimented. 

"Thank you guys." She smiled all sheepishly.

"It looks like you got the strength and your sister has got the fire." Bucky said, to Blayke.

Blayke already was quite stronger compared to her two year older sister. So we assumed that she has super strength, while Sawyer took my blue fire power.

They both than cuddled closer to each of us and Bucky turned on the tv. I was gently stroking Sawyer's arm, while Bucky was doing the same to Blayke. He than threw his arm over and placed it on my shoulders. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you to Doll." He whispered back, placing loving kiss to my lips. After the kiss, we both faced the tv, my head resting in the crook of his neck again as his was resting on top of mine.

I just than took a quick mental picture to keep this memory locked in my head, it was perfect in every way. This was my life now and I couldn't be happier.

I just can't believe this all started with...

A wink.

———————————————————————-
And that is the end of this book! MAN! Did I not wanna finish this book! This was so much fun to write and brought me much joy! It's gonna be difficult to say goodbye to this😭

But I just wanna say thank you!
Thank you from my whole heart, without all your support I would never have come this far in this book. You guys literally changed my life and I will forever be grateful for that!

I love you all so much❤️

Thank you for voting, commenting, adding to reading lists, libraries or recommending it to anyone! Just thank you! Thank you! I don't think I can say it enough!

I really hope you enjoyed this book and loved reading about dating, marrying and starting a family with the one and only Bucky Barnes, because I for sure did.

I'm hoping this was a good enough ending, I didn't really know how to end this book! But I hope that this satisfies as a good ending.

Also A GIANT SHOUTOUT! To my best friend! I couldn't have done it without her support! 💗

Okay now just a few announcements.

1) So I had an idea to write a "2nd" book to this. But basically it's just the Avengers growing up with Sawyer and Blayke. How they handle situations, Ex) first boyfriends, first day of school...stuff like that...would you guys be interested in reading something like that?

2) I am also planning on making a playlist for this book, so I will also keep you posted on when that is out and what my account name is.

Again thank you so much for choosing this book to read! I love you all so much!!❤️❤️