Part 1

Y/N POV
After Bucky complimented me, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and we ran out the of room. I met everyone standing in the lobby, waiting for my orders. While Tony stood there holding my daughter in his hands. I walked over to her, with Bucky behind me.

"Be good for Tony." I smiled and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you so much Sawyer." Bucky whispered as well and planted a kiss to her forehead.

"Let's get moving!" I stated. Everyone nodded their heads and we all went onto a quinjet. Nat and Clint piloting as we sat on the benches in the back.

"So what's the plan?" Steve asked.

"Everyone will take a position and be assigned a target. I will go to the front door and when I give you the signal, shoot or blast whoever your target is. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am." Bucky said firm, but with a hint of shock. I'm assuming he was surprised at the leadership I was taking currently...but another side of me comes out when you mess with my family.

"What's gonna be the signal?" Sam asked.

"You'll know." I stated. They all nodded their heads in agreement. We all slipped in ear pieces and after a ten minute flight we arrived. Nat and Clint landing the jet behind a building.

We all scurried out, as I gripped a knife tightly in my hand. "Be safe. I love you Doll." Bucky said scared and than pressed a loving passionate kiss to my lips.

"I love you to Sergeant." I smiled and gave him one quick kiss. Everyone ran around the house, as I hid behind a car near the driveway.

"Does everyone have a target?" I asked. Everyone agreed over com's making me smile.
"Do we have eyes on my family?" I asked.

"Yes...there tied up in the living room. Maddox looks to have a injury in his right shoulder." Wanda reported.

"Shit." I muttered. That must be who they shot over the phone earlier. "Is there anymore people who aren't targets currently?"

"There's two more, but I can take another one." Bucky replied.

"I'll take another one as well." Nat said.

"Great...okay I'm making my way to the door." I said as I began creeping up the driveway.

"Be safe Y/N." Clint said worriedly. I continued walking until I came upon the front door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. After I heard the sound of mumbling and some foot steps. The door slowly crept open.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"You called me earlier." I said. His eyes lit up and opened the door even more wide. Grabbing my upper arm and dragging me through the house.

"Y/N! SHIT!" I heard Bucky yell over the com's. I was dragged into the living room and thrown onto the couch and before me, we're Maddox, Catrina and Robbert. Hands and feet zip tied, with cloth gag's in their mouths.

I kept a straight face as much as I wanted to break down crying in front of them and go save them, I knew one wrong move and they could kill them, so for this to work and for no one to get to hurt. I had to be tough and restrain my self until the opportune moment. 

"So where's my money?" He asked me.

"I didn't bring any money." I smirked.

"And why the hell not." He said angrily and motioned two men to point the gun's closer to my family's head.

"We should shoot now!" Steve said agitated.

"No." I whispered to myself.

"What? What did you say?" The man asked as he got closer to my face.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"I said to give me money or your family dies...and since there's no money..." He than sauntered over to Catrina and pressed a gun into her head, making her cry.

"Look! I don't have your money. But...the only ones dying will be you guys." I smirked as I stood up, twirling the knife between my fingers. As I felt my powers surge through my body.

"Oh really? We'll be dying...but I don't see how you could beat us." He said all pouty and whining, like he was mocking me. Making me even more mad. And without another word I flicked the knife behind my back and it sliced the man'a hand. He dropped the gun and all the Avengers took my signal and killed at their targets, sending them into walls or their body's falling to the floor from a gunshot.

I than grabbed the man's neck and pinned him against the wall, as my other hand held a knife into his side, lightly poking into him. His eyes filled with terror as I tightened my grip around his neck.

"Plea...plea...please don't." He gasped out. I heard the sound of the front door being kicked open and I felt a hand placed on my shoulder shortly after. I turned my head and saw Bucky staring daggers into the man.

"Please don't what?" I asked as I stabbed the knife more into him. He groaned loudly out in pain.

"Don't kill me." He pleaded.

"You put a bullet into my brothers shoulder. You threatened my family and ruined a very important moment in me and husbands life. So no...I ain't gonna take pity on you."

And with that I stabbed the knife into his chest, deep and lit my hand on fire making his death excruciatingly painful. After a minute he finally bled out and burned to death.

"Damn." Sam sighed. I just stared at the body, with no emotion on my face.

I than crouched down next to Maddox and took out his cloth gag. "Thank you Y/N." He cried out.

"Your welcome Maddox." I smiled. I pulled out my knife and cut the zip ties. He immediately wrapped his arm around me in a hug.

I than moved over to Catrina and Robert. I cut both their zip ties and took out each of the cloths. "Oh Y/N." Catrina sighed out in so much relief.

"I am so sorry guys. I never wanted you to be put through this." I said as tears poured down my cheeks. Catrina cupped my cheek and smiled at me through tears.

"No Y/N...don't apologize. You saved us. You saved your family being the badass you are." She laughed. I laughed through my tears and than I helped her stand up. I than helped Maddox and Robert up to.

"Thank you so much Y/N." Robert said and gave me a hug.

"We should get going." Steve stated.

"Yes we should." Bucky said and grabbed my hand.

"Come with us. Stay with us for a bit. It would just give me peace of mind to know you guys are safe." I said to them, hoping they would say yes.

"If it's alright...with Tony." Robert began.

"If he's not...we'll make him." Nat smiled. I smiled at her and she shot me a wink.

"Okay than." Catrina said. They all went to their rooms and packed their things. When my phone started going crazy.

"What the..." I began and pulled it out. Seeing Tony was texting me non stop.

'GET BACK NOW!'

'EMERGENCY!'

'SAWYER IN TROUBLE!'

And with that my whole world shifted as my heart shattered.