Dinner

BUCKY'S POV

After we each woke up which was the next day, in the afternoon. I guess we were jet lagged. We we got dressed, I was just in shorts and a tank top as Y/N was in a floral print romper, I think that's what she called it. I don't know, all I know is that she looks smoking hot, so I ain't complaining.

"Bucky what do you wanna do for the reminder of the day?" She asked as he fixed her makeup.

"I don't know, whatever you want." I said as I walked up to her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she looked up at me, wow she had the most beautiful eyes. "How are you so beautiful?" I asked as I pressed a kiss to her forehead. She just started laughing and shrugged her shoulders.

"Genes." She sassed. She went back to applying makeup and I just smiled. I pressed a kiss to her neck and sat back down on the bed. "Hey what if we go for a walk until dinner, it's only in like an hour anyway since that's when the main restaurant opens." Y/N suggested.

"Sounds perfect." I said and got up from the bed. She put away her makeup and grabbed my metal hand, which I absolutely loved that she wasn't afraid of it, it made me happy.

We left our hotel room and began to walk down the hall, when a couple walked by us. They both looked at my arm than me. They both had disgusted faces and my heart sank a bit. I just looked forward, I had to accept that people weren't gonna like my arm. I couldn't make everyone love it, but that wasn't a great feeling to see those faces staring at it.

"There getting to you. Aren't they?" Y/N asked concerned and angry. I knew she would go talk to them angrily, which I usually wouldn't want her to do. But nobody really knows us here as well in NewYork. But it's still probably not the best idea.

"Yeah." I whispered. "But it's okay Y/N..." As I trailed on her name she was already waking over to them.

"Oh shit."

Y/N POV

"Hey assholes!" I yelled. I could feel my powers surging through my body with every step I took, but I was doing a good job of keeping them 'hidden'. We didn't need an accident.

The couple both spun around to face me, the man looking confused as the woman looked to me shocked.

"Excuse me?" The woman said appalled.

"I saw the way you looked at my husband." I stated. They both just looked at me confused.

"We just passed by." The man said.

"Yeah I know you did, but you didn't have to give him a complete dirty ass look." I yelled.

"Well..." The woman began but quickly shut her mouth.

"Well what?" I snapped. She jumped back a bit, as I heard Bucky chuckling in the back.

"His arm it just...it looks..."

"It looks what?" I said confused.

"Scary." She shared.

OH THIS BITCH IS GONNA DIE!

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I yelled. I turned back to Bucky and he looked at me, I could see the pain in his eyes. My anger flowed through my body so quickly, there was no chance to contain it.

"Ma'm please be quiet..." The man began.

"Shut the hell up!" I than took a step forward, making the couple back up. "One it's our honeymoon and I wanted it to be perfect, so I'm pissed from that but also, That man has been through hell and back. More pain and evil than you will ever know in your entire life. But through all the shit he's been through he wears a smile and is the kindest man ever. So for you to come in here, wearing your ugly sun hat and socks and sandals." I mocked.