Mini Vacation

Smut warning

BUCKY'S POV
I finished packing our bags into my truck. As Y/N said goodbye to everyone . I knew were we only going for a weekend. But I still love how she had to say goodbye to everyone. It warmed my heart.
"Y/N we should get going." I yelled.
"Yeah, yeah one second." She smiled. She finished hugging Nat and walked over to me. She grabbed my metal hand and squeezed it lightly.
"Bye guys! See you on Monday!" I yelled.
"Bye!" They all said. Y/N walked to the other side of the truck and got in. I got into the drivers seat and started it up.
"I'm so excited." Y/N squealed. I began to drive and we were off.
The whole way there. We blasted music and I got to hear Y/N's beautiful singing voice. I didn't sing, but I hummed instead.
After 3 hours, I pulled up to a cabin.
Y/N's eyes lit up and a smile swept across her face.
"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed and quickly got out of the truck. She ran up to the doors and expanded her arms.
"This place is beautiful." She said delighted. I ran behind her and scooped her up. She started laughing as her legs dangled from my hands. She opened the door and I walked us in. I watched her face the whole time. Her eyes huge and a smile that was almost as big as when I proposed to her.

"Holy shit! This place is gorgeous!" She said as she placed a sweet kiss to my lips

"Holy shit! This place is gorgeous!" She said as she placed a sweet kiss to my lips. I placed her on the ground and she ran onto the leather couch.
"Get comfy. I'll go grab our bags." I said. She nodded her head and stripped off her hoodie.

Y/N POV
I rested my feet across the leather sofa and grabbed a grey fuzzy pillow, holding it to my chest. I looked around the cabin, the rustic decor was beautiful and I loved the giant window. This place was stunning and I couldn't be happier to spend two nights with Bucky. Alone, finally alone.
Bucky finished bringing in all the bags and placed them in our bedroom. When he came back into the living room. I ran up to him and wrapped my hands around his neck. He made us do a little spin and we both laughed.
"I'm so excited!" He smiled. I gave him a kiss and he wrapped his hand around my waist.
"I love you Y/N, Y/L/N." His hand quickly dragged down my body and cupped my ass. I moaned into his mouth and he squeezed my butt harder.
"Are we doing this now?" He asked.
"I'm good with whatever." I said in shallow breaths. He than leaned in and planted a sloppy kiss to my neck. I moaned again as he trailed his tongue along the nape of my neck, until he got back to my lips.
He was teasing and I felt like I was gonna explode, if he doesn't do something soon. So I took action, I started un buttoning his red flannel and opened it. He placed me down and finished taking it off.
"Strip." Was all he said. Without hesitation I took off my tights and blue long sleeve. I didn't know if he wanted to take off the rest, so I left them on. When I looked up he was already just in his boxers, his eyes devouring my whole body with a lustful gaze. I couldn't take it anymore and I jumped into his arms. He wrapped his hand around my waist so I wouldn't fall and I placed my mouth on his and gave him a passionate kiss. It was tongue, gentle lip biting and a lot of moans. We fell back onto the leather couch, his body on top of mine, grinding against me as we kissed. I could feel he was already hard and I was moaning every time he even moved.
"Bucky..." I gasped
"What doll? What do you need?" He asked as his lips slowly trailed down my body at a ridiculously slow pace. He knows I hate his, so why is he doing this now.
"Bucky...stop teasing." I whined. He stopped kissing my chest and looked up at me.
"You'll get what you need soon Doll." He smirked. Than he dipped his head between my thighs. He spread my legs and hooked his finger on either side of my red thong. He slowly pulled them down and threw them across the room. He began to kiss my thighs and gently bite them. I continued to moan and I bucked my hips forward. He grabbed my waist and pinned my hips down, quite roughly. I knew there was gonna bruises in the morning. His tongue immediately started attacking me as he pumped his metal fingers in and out me.
"Oh Fu...." I gasped. I began to moan with every breath I took. I knew I was getting close, I could feel the knot in my stomach growing, rapidly.
"Bucky...I'm so close..." I moaned. He started increasing the pace of his fingers and with that I came all over him. He continued to pump his fingers slowly, so I could enjoy my orgasm. After I caught my breath, I lifted my head to see Bucky licking off his fingers.
"Damn it." He smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"I will never get over how good you taste doll." Goodness gracious why was that so hot. My whole body started pulsing and my cheeks flushed.
"Bucky." I said. He looked at me.
"What?" He smirked
"I know you love to make love to me, but today I want you to fuck me." His eyes quickly became a darker shade of lust and he quickly took off his boxers. I quickly unclipped my bra and through it across the room.
And to my luck it landed on the lamp. Bucky lined him self up at my entrance and before I had a chance to take a breath. He slammed fully into me.
"HOLY SHI....." I gasped. He began pumping in and out of me and fast pace. Moans and sound of pleasure escaping both our bodies. His flesh hand grabbed both of my hands and pinned them to the top of the couch. His metal hand slowly moved around my body and cupped both my breasts before he roughly wrapped his metal hand around my throat. He applied pressure to the sides of my neck. The pressure was enough to cause me to gasp for air, but I didn't care. That pressure caused another moan to leave my lips, from how pleasurable that felt.
"Doll...I'm gonna come." He groaned.
"Than come for me Sargent." I said. With that I felt him come, which caused me to. He removed his hand from my neck and landed on top of me.
"You are so hot." He sighed. I moved my hands back down to my sides and wrapped them around his torso.
"I love you Bucky."
"I love you to Y/N." He smiled. We gave each other a quick kiss and he rolled off of me. I stood up to go grab a blanket. But I Almost fell over , my legs felt so weak.
"You okay doll." He asked.
"I can't stand." I laughed.
"Oh." He smirked. He wrapped his arms underneath my legs and one around my waist, picking me up, Bridal style. I loved when he did this. It was so cute and romantic. We began walking to another part of the cabin, he opened the back door and there was a hot tub.
"Shall we." He smiled.
"We shall." He gently placed me down and I gripped onto his hand as I walked into the hot tub. The hot water on my bare flesh, felt so nice. Why have I never gone skinny dipping in a hot un before. This is amazing. He climbed in and I sat in between his legs. His hands caressing my arms, giving them a slight massage.
"Bucky."
"Hm."
"We should start planning our wedding soon." I smiled. I honestly would just go to a chapel and get married right now. But I know I want a big fancy wedding and also Nat would kill me. So...
"Yeah." He smiled." Okay first question. Who are your bridesmaids?"
"Hm...well Nat is my maid of honour of course. Than I think Wanda. What about you?"
"Steve as best man and than Sam." He said.
"Well that's perfect than. Two each." I smiled.
"I guess that is perfect." I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss.
"So when are we gonna telling them?" He asked.
"Well when do we want to get married? Hopefully soon." I giggled.
"I know it want it to be as soon as possible. But I don't want to rush the process. I want that day to be beautiful and wonderful. Because you deserve it more than anything." He said. His face was full of joy and love. Tears began to fill my eyes and I turned my body so I was facing him. I cupped his cheek and smiled.
"We deserve it."