Chapter 10

Warning: language, sexual situations, etc.

⚠️🍋This chapter is for mature readers!🍋⚠️

***

"Umm, what?" I asked as my jaw dropped, a light pink colored my cheeks.

"You heard me." Jacob smirked and locked the front door.

Slowly, he walked closer to me.

"Don't act like you're not attracted to me. Because I know you are." Jacob chuckled as he walked closer... A predator stalking his prey.

"Well, you're wrong, Seed." I would've been more convincing if the blush wasn't there.

"Hmm." Jacob stated then went silent for a minute; his piercing blue eyes were staring into mine. By the time he was hovering over me, he placed his hands on my hips. "Tell me you don't get butterflies when I do this, pup."

"N-no." My voice deceived me. FUCK. And that nickname...

"Oh really?" He asked almost mockingly with a big grin on his face. "What about when I do... this?" Jacob then placed his hand on my cheek. "You're red."

My heart was beating fast. Really fast. I kept my mouth shut.

"Who's silent now?" He laughed.

Even though he's supposed to be the enemy, damn, his laughter makes my heart skip a beat. I would never admit it out loud.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

"Just fuck me already." I growled as I placed my hands on his face and crashed his lips with mine.

To kiss me, he has to bend over quite a lot.

Jacob pulled away after a few seconds, "Fiesty. That's what I've always liked about you." His hands went from my waist down to my ass. "Jump."

I was confused at first, but I finally figured it out; I jumped and he wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands instantly grabbing my thighs to keep me from falling to the ground.

"Can we take this somewhere more comfortable?" I asked.

"I'd take you anywhere. On the bed, the couch, the kitchen counter, on the floor, hell... I'd fuck you against a tree. But since you asked, kitten, we can take this to the bedroom."

He began attacking my neck. This man sure knew what he was doing. Jacob started making his way to his bedroom. Once we made it to his room, he shut the door with his boot and proceeded to lay me down on the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to force-"

"Yes. I want you." I confessed, looking into his ocean eyes.

Immediately, his eyes darkened. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that, little lamb."
He growled as he took off all of my clothes, throwing them somewhere across the room.

All that I had on was my panties while he was still fully clothed. "How is this fair?" I pouted as I pawed at his army jacket.

Jacob chuckled, "I'm getting to that... I'll reward you for your patience." He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver, the both of us loving the effect he had on me.

I could see the rather large indentation in his pants. My eyes went wide. Yes, I was nervous.

Jacob noticed how anxious I was being. "We don't have to do this."