The Power Of Sisqo

- Jennie had a bad day. Jisoo tries cheering her up the best way she knows how, cue the Thong Song!

--

It had been a long day for jennie.

It was nothing but shitty clients with their shitty requests and shitty attitudes. Jennie was over it. She was over it the minute she stepped foot into the building and saw that the receptionist already had a stack of memos waiting for her. She gripped her coffee cup so tight that the lid nearly popped off. Sometimes being the best in the entire city had its drawbacks. So she snatched up the messages and go to work.

The tides of the most shittiest day ever didn't begin to turn until jennie received a message from her wife asking how her day was going. She considered being truthful – that all hell had broken loose over night and it was one big clusterfuck that she did not want to deal with – but she decided to spare jisoo all the details.

Unbeknownst to jennie apparently, jisoo was the world's foremost expert in the field of jennie kim so she knew something was up almost immediately. The fact that jennie even tried sugar-coating how her day was going was all jisoo needed to know. She quickly called up her go-to florist and ordered something nice to have delivered to jennie's office before brainstorming ways to turn jennie's day around.

Seeing Sisqo trending on Twitter was all it took.

--

When jennie arrived home later that night, she was exhausted. She let her purse land wherever it did and didn't even both putting her coat away properly before making her way through the house. She had dinner back at the office – jisoo had ordered UberEats for her because she had a feeling she wasn't going to be home in time – so the kitchen was dark and empty.

Same as the living room.

Jennie frowned and hoped jisoo hadn't gone to bed already. She told her not to wait up but jisoo almost always went against her wishes and stayed up anyway. As jennie turned down the hallway that led to their bedroom, she noticed a faint glow emitting from the doorway. Jennie followed it and found jisoo in her most skimpiest pajamas yet.

Jennie's jaw dropped. Jisoo smirked.

"Hey jennie."

"Hey jisoo," jennie greeted after picking up her jaw. She gulped as jisoo slid off the bed and sauntered over, "What's going on?"

"I'm cheering you up," jisoo responded and clicked play button on the remote to the Bluetooth speakers set up on the dresser. The room filled with the opening of Sisqo's Thong Song.

Jennie's brows knitted. Jisoo smirked again.

"Uh chu," jennie grew confused, "What the hell is this?"

Jisoo began to lip sync, "This thing right here? Is lettin' all the ladies know, what guys talk about. You know, the finer things in life."

Jennie's jaw dropped a little further until jisoo guided her to a chair opposite their bed.

"When did this get here?" jennie asked but jisoo was too far gone, completely wrapped up in character.