Addition To The Family (1)

- Just wanted to make a jensoo family one-shot with a pregnant jisoo. (+ G!P jennie)

--

Jisoo was in her bedroom, late at night as she reads a book, waiting for her wife to be home. She had been missing jennie these days, more like clingy to her and jisoo didn't understand why.

She heard the bedroom door open, making her look at the side and saw her wife, she smiles closing the book placing it on the side.

Jennie placed her things at the table as she went next to jisoo, hugging her tightly.

"how was your little drink with rosé?" jisoo asks, stroking jennies hair gently.

"it was nice" jennie said, relaxing herself into jisoo. Hands going circles in jisoos stomach.

"i can see that you drink a little" jisoo chuckles, smelling a little beer from jennie. Jennie laugh lightly, lifting her head to look at jisoo.

"yeah, just 2 bottles. Are you mad?" jennie asks, and jisoo smiles shaking her head.

"as long as you don't do anything stupid, its fine" jisoo said, making jennie chuckle nodding her head as she places a kiss in jisoos forehead.

Lips going to jisoos cheeks, onto her neck. Jennie then started placing sweet kisses in it, making jisoo groan a little, and jennies hands started to roam on jisoos side.

"the twins are asleep" jisoo mumbled quietly, and jennie smirks.

"i know" jennie said, placing a peck in jisoos cheeks, going to the other side of her neck.

"its been a month, i miss you" jennie said, sucking jisoo a little and the girl whimpered.

Jennies hands, started going to jisoos thigh, softly teasing jisoo making the girl let out a little moan.

"jennie" jisoo moan, making jennie smile gripping on jisoos waist as they turn around.

Jennie was now sitting in the bed, back resting at the bed frame while jisoo was on top of her, lips still on jisoos neck.

Jisoo bits her lips as she position herself properly, feeling jennies private in her center making her mouth agape.

Jennies hands move jisoos nightgown up, fingers going to the girls inner thigh making jisoo moan again.

Jennie smiles, moving her lips into jisoos, kissing the girl passionately.

Jisoo was about to kiss her back but she tasted the beer that jennie drank earlier and she didn't like it, she quickly jump off of jennie, running to the bathroom as she vomits.

Jennies eyesbrows furrowed, watching jisoo going to the bathroom, she quickly stood up when she heard jisoo throwing up.

"hey baby are you okay?" jennie said, seeing jisoo in the sink, faucet on as jisoo washes her mouth. Jisoo sighs, nodding her head.

"a-are you sure?" jennie asks, walking towards jisoo as she placed her hands in jisoos shoulder.

Jisoo turned around, nodding as she hugs jennie, resting her head in the girls shoulder.

"we should get back to bed and rest, is that okay?" jennie asks, feeling jisoo nod against her shoulder. She smiles weakly, stroking the girls head.

"okay" jennie said, placing a kiss in jisoos head.

--

Next day