I've been waiting

- Jennie has been, have been, will be always waiting for her fiancé, who suffered from an accident and is on coma.

--

Jennie entered the room with a smile on her face, sighing a little as she walks, holding a fresh new flowers on her hands.

She placed her bag on the chair, going to the table as she removes the old flowers in the vase and placed the new ones, placing the old ones at the side a little.

She grabs the moving chair, sitting on it and smiles again, looking at her fiancé who was unconscious in the bed.

Hand moving to jisoos cheeks as she rubs it softly, pinching a little and held jisoos hands. "Im sorry i was late. I got a busy day at work" jennie said softly, as she plays her fingers with jisoos.

"I got promoted, chu. My salary got a little high now" she chuckles softly, and looks at jisoo. "we can finally go to spain for our honeymoon" she adds, heart getting heavy as she just looks at jisoo like that.

She missed the girls stories, the words she'd always say to jennie, her jokes, her smile, her laugh. Jennie misses her soft gestures, the way jisoo held her hand, the way she hugs her and makes her feel safe.

Its been almost 9 months since jisoo was in a coma, and some people would say she's in a very critical state. Coma only lasts weeks or few months, but jisoo she was almost in a year now.

Jennie never listened to everyone who tells her to move on, or maybe stop. She loves jisoo, she knows the girl would never leave her just like that.

They've been together for almost 5 years now, a very happy and healthy relationship were some people envy.

Jisoo was always jennies go to person, the person who she calls whenever she's having a hard time, when she goes and asks jisoo stuff, it seems like the girl already knows what to do or say.

And with jisoo being in a coma, jennie just felt loss. Everyday she's having a hard time, trying to be positive at the state of jisoo.

She goes home late at night, she even sleeps at the hospital just to be with her girl. She would always prepare a lovely dinner at friday night, cause for them it was always their date night.

The doctors and nurses has come to know jennie very well now, she would always go there everyday, before going to work and after work.

Jisoos family talks to her already so she can go and have a rest sometimes but she didn't want to, she needs to be sure she's there as soon as jisoo woke up. She needed to be there.

"Your room is pretty again" jennie smiles weakly, looking at the neatness of jisoos room and the flowers.

"They ran out of your favorite, so i just bought the color violet ones. Hope that's okay chu" jennie said, and stares at jisoo.

Resting her elbow in the bed, placing jisoos hand in her face. "I miss you" she said softly, frowning a little but she quickly shakes it away.

She heard the door open, making her turn and look. "Hey jennie kim, I'm the one who's assigned to sleep here tonight" jin said, entering the room as he placed his bag at the side.

Jennie chuckles lightly, and stood up. "jin-ah, it's the 6th today" jennie said softly and looks at jin.

Jin crossed his arms in his chest, raising a brow. "Special day?" He asks, jennie smiles weakly and nods. "55th month" jennie said softly.

Jin smiles, and nods his head. "alright" he said making jennie smile. "But make sure you'll get enough rest and take care of yourself, she'll be mad" jin said as he grabs his bag again, looking at jennie.