Us

- They broke up years ago, not because they don't love each other. They broke up, for their dreams.

--

It was a bright morning, jisoo could feel the cold air in her bedroom hearing her curtains wiggle because of it. She was sleeping peacefully not until her roommate soojoo barge in her room and punched her with pillows.

"jisoo! Wake up! Wake up!" soojoo said, still hitting jisoo with pillows. Jisoo just groan and covered herself with blankets.

"we need to go to the grocery! We don't have food!" soojoo said now jumping up and down in jisoos bed

"i told you we should go yesterday when we landed!" jisoo shouted getting out of the covers pushing soojoo out in her bed.

"hey! We just got here yesterday i was tired" soojoo said pouting at jisoo, making the girl roll her eyes.

The two just got back in korea after studying for almost 4 years in California, the two are now qualified doctors and planning to start working with jisoos family, who owns a hospital in Seoul.

"then you go sj! Im sleepy" jisoo said hugging her pillow back to sleep.

"lets go together! Please chu" soojoo said making jisoo look at her and glare.

"fine I'll go! But never and i mean never ever call me that again!" jisoo said making soojoo jump and nodded, she instantly went back to her room to change.

Jisoo just sighed and sat up resting her back in the beds headboard, she closed her eyes inhaling deeply as she remembered that nickname. The one who used to call her that, every day.

She just looked at her window, looking at the bright light that was in her bedroom. She sat up and washed up before soojoo barge in her again.

The two are finally in the car with jisoo driving, soojoo who was busy texting making jisoo suspicious.

"who's that?" jisoo said, looking at soojoos phone but the girl hid it from her.

"jisoo! Road!" soojoo said, turning jisoos face to the road to focus her.

Jisoo just scoffed, and rolled her eyes at the girl while driving safely.

--

"you guys asked me to come here so i could pick the things we need while the both of you are busy with your phones" jennie said placing some boxes in their push cart, while the two couple. Lisa and rosé were busy with their phone.

They laughed and hid the phone away, helping jennie in picking out the things they needed.

"sorry jen, just someone important" lisa said with rosé agreeing, making jennie confused

"more important than me?" she said teasingly before going to the next aisle.

"important to you, period." rosé said making lisa giggle and jennie glare at them.

The two started to go pick up some ice cream so that they can have something in thir fridge, jennie was happy picking up the milk and mint choco flavored ones until she heard a familiar name.

"jisoo! Last one please!" jennie heard making her turn around where it comes from, she stopped when she saw the girl she loved years ago.

"soojoo we already have 5 flavors, stop!" the girl said, making jennie smile. She never change jennie thought, wanting to rush to the girl and hug her but she can't.

"oh my ghad! Kim jisoo!" she heard lisa said when she was about to go leave, making her sighed deeply. Shit.

"lisa is that you?" she heard jisoo said, then rosé immediately hugged jisoo including lisa.