Contract

- An agreement where jisoo needs to pretend to be jennies girlfriend.

--

It was all too fast for jisoo, one day she just changed schools, not having friends to meeting rosé, the one and only friend she has and she's been in her new school for a few months now.

To today, suddenly facing jennie who is now her fake girlfriend, an agreement she doesn't even remember agreeing.

Jisoo blinks her eyes at the sudden snaps of fingers from jennie right in front of her, shaking her head as she tries to focus.

"You don't have a say in this, jisoo" jennie says, signing the papers and gave it to jisoo, like it was nothing. "You owe me, i save your life"

Jisoo had her mouth agape a little, nodding her head. Ah, that's where it all started, jennie saving jisoo.

It was already in the middle of the night, jisoo wanted to have some snacks so she went to a convenience store near her place, suddenly getting picked up by guys, looking like she was a meal, and thanks to jennie seeing her, she was save from a very horrifying moment.

And jisoo wishes she never went out that night, it's either she's got by those men or fake dating jennie, and for her it's both a lose.

She looks at the contract, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and eyes jennie with a question on her face.

"This is bullshit" jisoo says with a blank expression on her face as she toss the papers back to jennie.

Jennie scoffed and leans into her, "sign it, or you'll end up owing me something else" she whispers at jisoo.

Jisoo swallowed thickly, suddenly covering her chest as she fixes her posture, grabbing the papers again to read it.

1. Only act in public.
- includes holding hands, hugging, kissing-- KISSING?!

She reads in her mind as her eyes grew wide, looking again at jennie. "I am not going to agree to the kissing, i will not kiss you" jisoo scoffed.

Jennie breathes deeply and closes her eyes, she just want to end it already.

"And why?" She asks calmly, forcing a smile to jisoo. The older girl went silent, looking like she doesn't want to answer making jennie confused.

"Don't tell me-- you're like 20, jisoo. And you're still--"

"I am not going to answer nor sign this contract if it's include that. I won't kiss someone I don't even love" jisoo says, tossing the papers away again as she stands up, grabbing her thinks making jennie panic, quickly stopping her.

"Fine, okay, alright. We will not do anything you don't want here, but still agree to be my girlfriend, kim" Jennie gave the papers back to jisoo, the older girl sighing but still signed it anyway.

A huge grin showed on jennies face as she looks at the papers, and looks back to jisoo. "From now on, you're mine" she says with a smile on her face, and winks at jisoo.

Jisoo sighs again, thinking about the mess she'll enter once everyone at their school finds out that they're together.

Jennie was the quite popular it girl in their school, everyone knows her. And she has a lot LOT of admirers that jisoo is scared of cause she knows she'll be dead meat to them.

But jennie promises her that she'll keep her protected, that in this whole fake relationship they have, jisoo will not experience physical or emotional pain.