Family Ties (4)

Jennie opened her eyes, hurting at the sudden sunlight that was entering her room. She looks at her side, seeing jisoo making her smile, remembering what happened last night.

Jennie moved close to her, staring at her as she sleeps peacefully. Jisoo let out a little snore making jennie giggle, she kissed jisoos forehead lightly, missing the times they were like that.

She looks at floor, seeing clothes everywhere making her chuckle, she picked up her phone that was on the ground and opened it, seeing messages from lisa.

Lisa: why aren't you answering? Where are you?

: jisoo isn't answering also, what is happening to the both of you?

: lia and minjeong will stay at our house tonight, you and jisoo are nowhere to be found

: rosé bought them clothes, they'll wear it for school tomorrow. Call us ASAP jen.

Jennie chuckled and decided to leave it on read, jisoo moved back close to jisoo, hugging the girl as she wanted to enjoy the moment.

The reason she wanted to talk to jisoo last night was about their relationship, but they got drunk and it went wild.

Jennie snuggled against jisoos neck, hands circling in jisoos stomach as she place sweet kisses on jisoos neck. She heard jisoo groan lightly making her smile.

Jisoo opened her eyes as soon as she felt the kisses, head hurting from last night. She looked around the room, and she wasn't familiar, it isn't her room making her look at the side, seeing jennie.

Her eyes widen as she remembered what happened last night, she quickly stood up and picked her clothes.

"jisoo what the--

"no, no, no, no" jisoo said, dressing up, jennie just looks at her confused.

"jisoo hey ta--

"this is wrong jennie, so wrong" jisoo said making jennie freeze, all sort of things going through her mind.

'wrong?' jennie thought.

"what is wrong with us having sex?" jennie said, a little piss at jisoos sudden actions, jisoo surely didn't want her to stop last night.

"you're married" jisoo said, going through the bathroom to calm herself a little.

Jennie looks at her confused, thinking why would jisoo say that. She looks at fingers, and sigh. She stood up, picking her clothes up, following jisoo.

"jisoo im not married" jennie said opening the door, seeing the girl in the sink, clearly stress out.

"you have a ring jennie don't lie" jisoo said, looking at her for a second "god we had sex, we hurt someone jennie, this is bad" jisoo added, walking around as her fingers go through her hair.

Jennie walks towards her, stopping the girl, placing her both hands in jisoos shoulder.

"look at it" jennie said, jisoo lift her head up looking at her confused "wha--

"look at it jisoo" jennie said, showing jisoo the ring. Jisoo sighs, staring at it as her eyes grew wide but soft, looking at jennie surprised.

"w-why are you still wearing it?" jisoo asks, looking at her. The ring jennie has been wearing the whole time was their wedding ring.

"isn't it obvious? We're divorced but for me you're still my wife" jennie said, her hands went down holding jisoos hands as she sighs.

"i-i have experience 6 years without you jisoo, without you and minjeong and it sucks because i wanted all of us together" jennie said, looking deep at jisoos eyes.