A Broken Love Story (Final)

A week later

Jennie can't hide the little happiness she's been feeling, jisoo wasn't being cold to her anymore, and acts like they're friends. It was baby steps but for jennie its still a process.

She even hangs out or eats dinner sometimes with seulgi and irene, just so she could be with jisoo. Seeing the girl smile makes her whole day complete.

Today, she was hanging out with the couples, lisa and rosé, seulgi and irene. Jisoo was out because she was working over time in her work.

"when will jisoo get home?" rosé asks, pouring wine in her glass.

"i don't know, maybe later? Im sure bona will drive her home" lisa said, and jennie immediately put her glass down, choking a little when she heard an unfamiliar name.

"bona?" seulgi asks, and lisa looks at her. "her workmate, i think she has hots for jisoo" lisa said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Irene looks at jennie, who seems so uncomfortable right now. "really? How?" seulgi asks,

"i don't know, when she found out jisoos single again she suddenly went caring and nice to her" lisa said, rosé keeps eyeing jennie, looking back to her girl who seems to forget their friend was there.

"does jisoo know that?" irene ask, lisa quickly nods, rosé nudge her a little eyes widening but lisa just shrugged. "yup, but she doesn't really care about it. She's just been single for almost two months now, plus jennie--" lisa stops, remembering the older one.

She looks at the side nervously, chuckling a little. "y-you're here" lisa said, and rosé sighs shaking her head.

"so she likes my girl?" jennie asks, lisa clears her throat "no, not like th--

"she likes jisoo, jisoo will like her back. They'll date, and when things turns out great, they'll get married and have kids. Oh my god, jisoo has a family now and its not with me" jennie panics, seulgi and rosé chokes on the wine they were drinking.

Irenes eyes widen a little, at the sudden overthinking of jennie. "jennie, its not really that se--

"i will die alone" jennie sighs, resting her back in the couch. "my dreams are ruined just because i got drunk with you guys" jennie adds, pointing at lisa and chae who sighs.

"now we're back to that" rosé said, drinking her wine. "hey! you said move on to that!" lisa said, playfully slapped jennie in the arm.

"jisoo is getting married, i can't believe it" jennie sighs again, looking at her red wine. "she's panicking over nothing" seulgi said, and the two couples nods.

"jennie, my sister is clearly single right now--

"she'll be married to that girl bona" jennie overthinks again, tears forming in her eyes as she imagines the possibility.

"okay, thats it. Enough wine for you" irene said, grabbing jennies glass. "you can't even finish a one glass and you're about to be a mess already" she sighs, placing it aside.

"she doesn't love me anymore" jennie said, voice cracking. The four sighs, looking at each other.

"jennie, remember when you were in the rain? Jisoo said she still loves you right?" seulgi said, and jennie just frowns looking down.

"and jisoo said she doesn't even care about the girl, so stop" rosé said, jennie just played with her fingers, a tear dropping in her cheeks.