Prom

- After jisoo and rosé gets a little too handsy during their dance, knowing that it's driving jennie up the wall, jennie pulls jisoo out of the gym and reclaims her girlfriend in the best way possible. 🔞

--

Jennie wasn't surprised when jisoo was named Prom queen, no one else nominated even stood a chance against her girlfriend! Aside from a few minor mishaps, Jisoo made a great President and an even greater queen. Jennie clapped and smiled proudly as jisoo did a cute little dance and waltzed up to accept her crown. The short girl smiled humbly at her subjects and even glanced over at jennie and winked.

Jennie just blushed and tried to keep her grin small, she was such a sucker in love when it came to jisoo. The girl's outfit choice didn't help either, jisoo looked too adorable for words with her fashionable white top hat, white fitted blazer, the black tie, and that cute puffy blue skirt. Jennie was so hopelessly in love with kim jisoo

Jennie was a great First Lady and she'd make an even greater as the other Queen, all she needed was for hyunsuk to hurry it up and announce her as Queen and her and jisoo could rule the school together.

Instead, jennie's smile faltered as the name park chaeyoung left their principal's lips.

She was shocked, baffled even! How could jisoo win and not her? They campaigned together. From her left, rosé smiled her perfectly smug smile and walked across the stage, right pass jennie, right to hyunsuk and her crown, her crown, then posed with her queen, her queen.

Jennie was furious, but she had to keep it together while still being on stage and with everyone staring up at them. She knew their eyes weren't on her though, they were on the knew couple who would reign on together. Jennie bit her cheek, she was supposed to be next to jisoo, not rosé.

"And now this year's queen and Queen's first dance!" hyunsuk introduced as the opening chords of Take My Breath Away began to play. Jennie rolled her eyes at the song choice and stared daggers into the back of rosés other nominees were quick to exit the stage, but jennie felt stuck in her spot as she watched jisoo and rosé descend the stairs to the dance floor.

"Come on, kim, move it." lisa teased with some seriousness in her tone as she slid a mic stand across the stage with suhyun tailing behind her doing the same. No snarky back talk came from the usually fiesty dumpling as she rolled her eyes and walked off stage.

She stayed hidden in the shadows, watching rosé wrap her arms around jisoo's shoulders as the two began to sway to the melody of lisa' and suhyun's voices. Jisoo's hands rested low on rosé's waist, too low for jennie's liking actually. She knew jisoo was pretty handsy, especially with her obviously, but something in her sparked as she witnessed the girls hands roam up rosé's back and around her sides. Jennie was slowly beginning to lose it and as the queen and Queen swayed in circles, jisoo finally made eye contact with jennie since the dance began. Brown eyes dazzled under the strung up lights but turned a shade darker at the sight of jennie practically shaking with jealousy.

To jennie's surprise, jisoo just winked and dipped her hands lower down rosé's back as lisa and suhyun belted out the chorus of the song.

Jennie gritted her teeth as her eyes narrowed on her girlfriend. "I'll take your breath away alright." She muttered but couldn't decide who she was referring to, jisoo or rosé.

She let jisoo have her fun though, she let her think her little game was really working jennie up and jennie played right along. Or at least tried to. She may have forgotten how good jisoo was at this jealousy thing.