Thinking Of You (1)

- Based on 'thinking of you' by Katy Perry.

--

Jisoo looks at her watch as she sighs repeatedly, lips pouting a little as she waits for jennie under the tree.

It was Wednesday, and the two would always spend the day by spending time under a tree at the back of their school, jisoo sighs deeply, it was already 3:45 pm and jennie was 15 minutes late.

She waited a few minutes more and still no sign of the girl, she smiles sadly as she nods, its time for her to go.

She was about to stand up and pick up her bag when she saw a familiar girl who were walking towards her.

She smiles happily but it drop when jennie looks upset with her arms crossed in her chest.

Jisoos eyesbrows furrowed, standing up and quickly opening her arms to welcome jennie a hug.

Jennie smiles weakly, accepting jisoos hug, jisoo wraps her arm around the girls shoulder as she stroke jennies back gently.

Jennie instantly wrapped her arms around jisoos waist, sighing as she rested her head in jisoos shoulder.

"are you okay?" jisoo asks, and jennie sighs again.

"we got into a fight" jennie said and jisoo furrowed her brows, breaking the hug as she looks at jennie.

"again?" she asks, and jennie nodded, sighing as she sits at the grass.

Jisoo quickly sat next to her, looking at jennie worriedly "he got mad at me for getting jealous" jennie said and jisoo sighs.

"he's stupid" jisoo quickly said, making jennie chuckle shaking her head "its my fault, i get jealous quickly and i--

"no its not, its his fault for not giving you the assurance that you needed" jisoo said and jennie just kept quiet, "nothings bad at getting jealous" jisoo added.

"just break up with him, he's always like that" jisoo said and jennie looks at her, smiling sadly "its easy to say but hard to do chu" jennie said and jisoo sighs looking down

"im single so i don't know, the only advice i could give you is to dump him" jisoo said shrugging making jennie chuckle "and date me instead" jisoo added, looking at jennies eyes. The girl sighs and held jisoos hand

"jisoo" jennie said softly and jisoo sighs, nodding as she understands "i know his your first love, its hard" jisoo said and jennie smiled at her weakly.

"i respect your relationship jennie, i do, he makes you happy. But if he keeps hurting you, i would steal you away from him" jisoo said, holding jennies hand tighter "i can wait, plus i dont have any ex, you can't get jealous" jisoo added, and jennie quickly pinched her playfully and jisoo laughs.

"i love you" jisoo said, looking at jennie sincerely "i know, bu--

"but you love him, i get it" jisoo said chuckling painfully "i just want you to know that i love you, you don't need to say it back" jisoo said, smiling at jennie weakly.

"you're my best friend jisoo" jennie said weakly and jisoo sighs nodding her head, "just talk to him calmly okay? Communication is important in relationships" jisoo said breaking away from jennies hold.

"you guys can hear each others sides, and still fix it. Its just a fight anyway" jisoo said, jennie smiles and nodded.

Jisoo patted her hair and grabbed something in her bag, giving it to jennie.