School Play

- just wanted to make an update with a little jealous jisoo, and small misunderstanding between the two.

--

Jisoo was walking in the hallway, ready to go to the auditorium to see ths school play, which her girlfriend was the main lead and directed by her best friend chaeyoung.

A smile was on her face as she excitedly saw the door, she opened it but a hand stop her.

"if i were you, i wouldn't watch the play" the guy said, making jisoo lift her head up and saw jinyoung.

"what are you saying?" jisoo said, jinyong just sigh letting go of her hand.

"just don't watch it jisoo" jinyoung said, jisoo looked at him, brows furrowed.

"its my girlfriends play" jisoo said, jinyoung looked at her, giving up as he nodded his head.

Jinyoungs a nice guy actually, he just have this confidence when he's with jisoo which jennie hated, he clearly likes jisoo but the girl was too nice to even notice it.

Jisoo looked at him, but her best friend show up "jisoo hey!" she heard making her turn her head and saw lisa.

"everything okay?" lisa asked, jisoo just looks at Jinyoung, looking back at lisa with a smile before entering.

"he said i shouldn't watch the play" jisoo said, making lisa surprised "what why not?" she asked and jisoo just shrugged sitting down.

As the play started she smile seeing jennie act, the play was romeo and juliet making it a little romantic for the two leads.

Jisoo isn't a jealous type of person but if she was, she'll be so scary. When jennie was busy practicing for this school play, she has been close to this guy named mino, who's her partner.

Jisoo really didn't care, but most of the times, jennies always with him making her a little concern or scared.

The play was already in the middle part, she heard some students saying the two looked good together making her chuckle sarcastically.

She even heard some students that they should start dating making jisoo roll her eyes.

After more than an hour, the play was almost ending, jisoo asked jennie if there will be a kissing scene but jennie sad no and she didn't want to.

But as the curtain close, minos lips was onto jennie making her eyes widen, lisa looks at her worriedly and jisoo just stared at the two, until the curtains were fully closed.

The students started to stand up and cheering for the two, which makes it more difficult to jisoo.

She stands up clearing her throat, as she leaves the place looking down.

"jisoo!" lisa shouted but jisoo keep walking until she reached the door, completely leaving the auditorium.

Jisoo walks to the hallway, onto the ladies room to wash her face, for her to not cry.

"see i told you" she heard, making her lift her head up, seeing jinyoung with arms crossed in his chest.

"you knew?" jisoo asked, jinyoung sighed nodding his head "I've seen them talking about the kissing scene" he said, making jisoo sigh looking down.

She was a little jealous, thinking jennie lied to her about this kissing scene, but she knows her girlfriend wouldn't do that.

"i-i need some air" jisoo said, leaving but jinyoung grabbed her arm.