When i met you (1)

- Jisoo had a new neighbor, she doesn't know them but she suddenly got close to the little girl, named julia. (+ G!P jisoo)

--

Jisoo sighs deeply, a frown in her face as she got upset that her best friend left the apartment right in front of her.

Its been a week meaning jisoo was getting new neighbors, and she was friendly of course, she's just shy when getting to meet a new ones.

She doesn't want them to think she's a bitch or something, she just wanted to have a good impression but she gets shy sometimes, well honestly, most of the time.

She furrowed her eyesbrows and stood up, hearing a lot of noise, boxes and stuff were moving making her stand up and go to her door.

She look through the door peephole, eyeing her new neighbors. Jisoo pressed her lips together, all she saw was boxes and a girl who had her back facing jisoo, and a little one right next to her.

Jisoo got a confusion in her face, a family was going to live in front of her. But its only the two of them, so that means the mom must be single.

But maybe the father is just downstairs making her shrugged a little and still look, she smiles seing the little girl holding a rabbit stuff toy.

Jisoo stepped back and smiles, huh, a little girl.

Jisoo always likes kids, she enjoys playing with them. But not when they start crying, that when she'll hate them too.

But the little girl was cute and she wanted to be close to her, not to be creepy or something.

--

After a month, jisoo has never met her neighbors, she doesn't bother knocking at their door and congratulating them on moving.

She just thought that maybe they would do it, but it seems like the little family was a bit private.

She'd never seen them go out, never hear anything from them, she doesn't even open her door and accidentally encounters them. And that happens a lot to her and lisa, she'll just order something but she'll flinch seeing lisas door also open.

"so, how was your date last night?" lisa asks, giving jisoo a beer as she sat on the couch, watching the tv.

Jisoo sighs and shrugged, "she was nice" she said, and lisa nods, waiting for jisoo to continue, "but?" lisa asks

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows and looks at her, "what do you mean but?" she said, and lisa chuckles drinking the beer

"jisoo, everytime you'll go on a date, even a blind date, you'll always say that they're awesome, beautiful, nice but there's also a 'but' that just stopping you from dating them" lisa said, confidently like she knows jisoo too well.

Jisoo glares at her and dranks her beer, shaking her head. "i don't have a but" she said, lisa laughs and didn't believed her.

"fine" jisoo said, rolling her eyes and looks at lisa, "she said i was cute, and if we hook up we'll make cute babies" she adds, and lisa laughs,

"that's it? Jisoo, she's like asking you to hook up already" lisa said and jisoo cringed, shaking her head and drinks her beer.

"she talked about babies, lisa. I'm not ready for that" she said, lisa just pressed her lips together and nods, "and im too old to do something that's just a hook up" she adds.

"me and chae did it at our first date" lisa said, drinking her beer as she smirks making jisoo look at her.

"you wild animal" jisoo said and lisa smirks, shrugging confidently as she drinks her beer. "it's all in the performance, jisoo" lisa winks and jisoo immediately cringed.