A Broken Love Story (1)

- Saw a little story on tiktok about cheating and it gave me an idea for jensoo.

--

Jennie smiles widely, seeing her girlfriend walking out of the bathroom. Wearing an oversize button up shirt, drying her hair that was a little went.

The younger one sat up in their bed, arms opening. Jisoo looks at her, eyebrows furrowed as she hangs her towel.

"what are you doing?" jisoo asks, looking at her girlfriend as she smiles.

"hug" jennie said cutely making jisoo chuckle, going to her. Jennie smiles, hiding her face in jisoos tummy.

"come here" jennie suddenly said, sitting properly in their bed with her back resting at the headboard, pulling her girlfriend to sit in her lap.

"you look very pretty, chu" she added, making jisoo smile shyly.

"you're just saying that cause im wearing your shirt" jisoo said, jennie smiles widely and nods, playing with the hem of it.

"it really looks great on you" jennie said, moving close to jisoo as she slowly unbuttons the shirt, "but i think it'll be much great if you--

"nope!" jisoo said, popping the p as she slaps jennies hands away playfully. "just got shower babe" jisoo said, giggling as jennie frowns.

Jisoo started to button up the top but jennie stops her, "no" she whines, looking at the girls cleavage.

"jennie" jisoo said, and jennie looks at her "its a sight to see!" jennie whines again, making jisoo chuckle shaking her head.

"sight to see my ass" jisoo said and jennie looks at the side, eyeing jisoos butt.

"well yeah, it is also a--

"jennie!" jisoo said, slapping the girls arm playfully, jennie laughs and looks at her. "what? It is!"

"you are such a pervert today!" jisoo said, pinching jennie at the side a little earning a giggle from the younger one.

"well, only for you" jennie said, winking a little as she leans into jisoo. Kissing the girl passionately.

"You can just take a shower again" jennie mumbled into the kiss, pulling jisoo close by the waist.

Jisoo smiles, and pulled away shaking her head. "Nuh-uh" she said, and took a quick glance at the clock, "come on, time to prepare lunch honey" she added, standing up and pulling jennie with her who had a huge smile on her face.

"About tonight, are you sure you're not going?" Jennie asks, looking at her girlfriend, who was at the fridge pulling ingredients out.

Jisoo nods making jennie frown, "I don't wanna be a third wheel" she said in a little whine tone making jisoo chuckle, closing the fridge and looks at her.

"Sorry baby, i need to help my sister with her wedding stuffs tonight" jisoo said, jennie sighs remembering irene who was engaged to their also friend seulgi

"Just go and enjoy drinking with lisa and rosie, have fun" she added, and started cleaning the vegetables she took out.

Jennie walks towards to her, hugging her from behind "its not really fun if im not with you" jennie said, snuggling more into jisoos shoulder.

She looks at jisoos hand who was holding the vegetables, she held one making jisoo stop moving. "This hand would look prettier if it had a ring in it" jennie said, softly.