The One (final)

Jennie rested her back in her chair, looking at the window where you can see city lights, she placed her earphones in and closed her eyes.

Summer after high school when we first met, We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead

Its been 4 years but jennie was still loving her, missing her, wanting her.

And on my 18th birthday we got matching tattoos, Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof

Jennie would always do this, listen to sad songs just so she can let the pain out. She haven't heard a single thing about jisoo.

Talk about our future like we had a clue, Never planned that one day I'd be losing you

She let a tear out, remembering her times with jisoo, from the start until the end.

"jennie" she heard someone said, making her took off her earphones, wiping her tears and turned around.

Facing her best friend, lisa who was looking at her worriedly.

"you okay?" she asked, jennie cleared her throat and nod. "why?" she said coldly, looking at her computer.

"nothing boss" lisa said, jennie smiled weakly and nodded. She did what jisoo wanted, for her to fulfill her dreams.

She was now the owner of her parents company, making her one of the successful young ceos.

"want to go to a bar later?" lisa asked but jennie shakes her head, making lisa frown.

"come on, its friday night." lisa asked, making jennie sighed and nod.

"finally, ill be back" lisa said, and left jennies office. Jennie leaned back, opening her drawer, grabbing a picture frame making her smile.

--

The two are already at the bar, drinking. Jennie was drinking a lot, its been a while since she went to a bar so she decided to get drunk.

"jen, 10 o'clock" lisa whispered pointing at someone making jennie look, it was a girl who was clearly checking her out.

Jennie just chuckle and drank "ill just go to the rest room" lisa said, few minutes later the girl went to jennie.

She was whispering something to jennie making her smirk, the girl went closer and leaned into her kissing her.

Jennie kissed back, entering the girls mouth. Jennie pulled her close, but she couldn't help but think it wasn't the same as jisoo.

Jisoo was much more better, the girl was different, she taste different, she kiss different and she wasn't jisoo.

Jennie pushed the girl, breaking the kiss "im sorry, i can't do this" jennie said living the place, wiping her lip

Lisa saw everything that happened so she followed jennie, stopping her in the place where the car was parked.

"jennie what the fuck was that?" lisa asked, grabbing jennies hand.

"what?" jennie asked, raising her brow.

"are girl was clearly giving herself to you but you just push her off?" lisa said making jennie chuckle

"so? I want jisoo, and she's not jisoo" jennie said making lisa sigh

"for godsakes, jennie its been years! Move on!" lisa shouted making jennie looked at her piss.

"shut up manoban, don't tell me what to do, you don't know how i feel!" jennie shouted, making lisa laugh sarcastically