Love

- They say you will find the love of your life after a devastating heartbreak.

--

Jisoo went out of her room with a smile of her face, she was dressed nicely and prettily, she was so excited for today.

"ohh, nice dress. Where you up to?" irene asked, her cousin who was sipping some tea in their living room

"suho and i have a date" jisoo said happily, making irene smile a little.

"whats the occasion?" jin asked, jisoos brother who suddenly appeared, with a headphones in his head.

"nothing, he just asked" jisoo said shyly, jin rolled his eyes on how his little sister was so inlove with that ma.

"i still don't trust that man for you sis" jin said, grabbing an apple, taking a piece of bite.

"jin-ah, when will you trust him? We've been dating for a year" jisoo said to her brother, jin just took another bite of his apple.

"because men are trash" jin said making irene chuckle

"well, you're a man too! Plus, you're dating namjoon" jisoo said, making jin smile

"thats different, were gay" jin said making irene chuckle again, she always loved watching the two siblings like that.

"but suhos nice tho" jisoo said cutely to her brother making jin cringe at his sister. "irene-ah! Suhos nice right?" jisoo added, making irene nod

"see? So trust him" jisoo said and winked at hid brother but failed making jin laugh, and mess jisoos hair.

"ah - hey, hey jin stop!" jisoo said stopping jins hand moving it away, but they heard a doorbell.

Jisoo quickly went to the boor but fixed herself first before opening it, she smiled when she saw her boyfriend.

"jisoo! Don't be home late, ill tell mom and dad!" jin said before jisoo could close the door.

--

"today was really nice, babe" suho said stopping his car in front of jisoos house.

"i agree, i had fun. Thank you for the meal" jisoo said, giving suho a peck. He smiled and held jisoos hand.

"i love you" he said making jisoo smile, he leaned closer to her catching her lips.

The two kiss passionately, suhos hand started roaming around jisoos body but jisoo stopped his hand, pulling away from the kiss.

"baby, we've been dating for a year" suho whispered, resting his head on jisoos shoulder

"i-im still not ready suho-ah, im sorry" jisoo said hugging her boyfriend.

"Jisoo! Its time to go home!" she heard jin shouted, she chuckled and let go of suho.

"its okay" suho said coldly, pulling away.

"hey, i love you" jisoo said, grabbing suhos chin to make him look at her.

Suho held jisoos hand, giving it a kiss "i know"

After a few minutes the couple said goodbye to each other, jisoo waited for suho to leave before walking to their door where jin was waiting.

"jin-ah, do you really have to?" jisoo said, looking at her brother who was leaning against the doorframe.

"of course, im your big brother. Now go in" jin said, jisoo hugged him tightly, she really loved jin.

Since it was only the two of them, with jin being the oldest he always makes sure that jisoo is safe and happy.