My muse

- Jennie has been drawing jisoo as her muse, in every page of the book she has all she draw was her, yet she doesn't have the confidence to confess.

--

Jennie had a soft smile in her face, seeing how the lines she's drawing was able to form something, biting her inner lip as she feels satisfied that she was getting the features of jisoos face right.

Suddenly, she heard a tray being placed down in the table, feeling her friends sitting with her making her closed her book immediately and hid it.

"So, is everyone going this friday?" Lisa asks, sitting as she looks at irene who sat besides jennie, giving the drinks to the rightful owners.

Jennie smiled at her and nods, drinking it. "Yup, Friday to sunday. Everyone is going" irene said, placing the tray at the side.

"I think i'll be late at friday, i have a meeting that day" jisoo said, looking at her phone as she eyes her older sister, who suddenly had a disappointed face.

"Jisoo--

"Don't worry irene-ah, i know where the beach is. I'll go there, i promise" jisoo said, placing her phone down and smiles sweetly at her sister, who sighs and just nods.

The squad wanted to have a little stay-cation at the beach, work has been stressing them out lately and they wanted to enjoy.

"Alright, fine" irene said, and nods. Jennie just sat there, listening to them as she took glances at jisoo everytime she could.

"Oh, i only reserved four rooms" irene said, and grabs her phone in her purse, looking at her little planner.

"Of course seulgi and i will share" irene said, wiggling her eyesbrows making the three chuckle, "and lisa and rosie will share one" she adds, making lisa raised her hand up and gave irene a high five.

"Joy, yeri and wendy will share one, they'll have the bigger room cause you know, it's the three of them" irene said, and looks at her sister and best friend.

"And you two will share, is that okay?" She asks, jennie pressed her lips together and blushed lightly, looking at jisoo who was sitting infront of her.

Jisoo looks at her back and smiles a little, "yeah, its fine with me" jisoo said, looking back at irene who nods.

"How about you jen? Is it okay?" Irene asks, jennie clears her throat and looks at irene "y-yeah, its fine" she said, making the older one smile and nod.

"Great, so I'll just pick up lisa and jen this friday, while you jisoo--

"I am definitely going, it's just a quick meeting" jisoo chuckles and irene nods again, making sure her little sister was going.

Out of the nine of them, jisoo was the most workaholic one, never bothered to rest and just worked all day long, she didn't even have the time to date anymore, which irene hates because she was 26 already.

"Okay" irene sighs out, "i badly need to hear the ocean" lisa said, resting her back in the chair.

Irene smiles and agreed, raising her hand to high five lisa, high-fiving was their thing.

Jennie just watches them and listens to the kinds of gossip they'll tell, while she eyes jisoo from time to time, couldn't help but smile, just seeing jisoo makes her whole day complete already.

--

Days later (friday)

Irene raises her hands up in the air, shaking her head a little as she sees jisoo, "finally!" She said, going to her sister to help her out with a few bags and clothes.