A Broken Love Story (2)

Lisa and seulgi barge in quickly inside of jisoo and jennies apartment as soon as they heard the news.

Seeing jennie on the couch crying with a bottle of wine that was already half empty.

"jennie what the actual fuck!" lisa said, making jennie look at them wiping the tears away.

"you heard?" she asks, trying to smile.

"yeah we heard, jisoo went to our place crying!" seulgi said, removing the wine at the table placing it away.

"im stupid" jennie said, tears streaming in her face again.

"its your fault, you shouldn't have got her drunk!" seulgi said, slapping the back of lisas head playfully.

"why me?! Blame the girl she fucked! Plus, we fell asleep at the bar!" lisa argues back, jennie clenched her jaw remembering it.

"if you're just going to rub it on my face how i ruined things with jisoo, don't. I already know it, i lost her! She broke up with me!" jennie said, standing up to face the two. Lisa and seulgi pressed their lips together, not knowing what to say.

"b-but atleast you told her immediately and you were honest" lisa said, rubbing the back of her neck not sure if she's saying the right things.

"y-yeah" seulgi said, jennie rolled her eyes sitting down again. Seulgi sighs, "look jennie, im sure jisoo just broke up with you not because she doesn't love you anymore, she was mad and hurt" she added, sitting down next to the girl.

"yeah, you can still fix things jennie-ah. You made a mistake but you regretted it and you didn't really want to do that mistake it was the alcohol" lisa said, getting the wine that seulgi placed away. Drinking it making seulgi look at her, lisa shrugged and sat on the chair.

Jennie chuckles bitterly, wiping her tears. As she placed the small box at the table making the two froze, "you proposed?!" the two said

"did she say yes?!" lisa asks, seulgi nods in excitement

"yeah did she?!" seulgi said, jennie looks at them, thinking they were the one who's drunk "what you think?" jennie said, the two paused a little.

Looking at each other awkwardly, "oh, right. Sorry" lisa said, drinking the wine.

"i-i have it all perfectly planned out" jennie said, crying. "i was going to propose at the place where i knew i wanted to marry jisoo, the day i looked at her in the eyes and knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her" jennie said, voice cracking as she sobs in between.

Seulgi and lisa frowns, knowing well how jisoo and jennie started when they were in college. Jennie having a huge crush on jisoo, being to coward to confess.

It was a good thing jennie was best friends with jisoos sister, irene. She was the one who helped jennie out for jisoo, but knowing how she hurt jisoo she's sure irene would kill her.

"but i got so drunk, i had sex with a stranger i barely knew. The funny thing is, she said i kept saying jisoos name so in my mind i was doing it with her" jennie said shaking her head in disbelief, seeing the engagement ring she's been hiding to jisoo for months now.

"she said we're over" jennie said, looking down as she cries. "lisa why are you crying" seulgi whispers, seeing lisa who was wiping her tears away.

"i was there first supporter! Shut up!" lisa said, as she frowns looking at jennie. Seulgi sighs, shaking her head

Jennie suddenly stood up making them confused, "jennie where are you going?" seulgi asks, seeing jennie who was grabbing her car keys and jackets.