When i met you (Final)

A week later

After they went to the hospital in which jennie and jisoo hard a time seeing julia suffer like that. The little girl was okay, she just needed a bandage on her little feet and not really walk for a while and just rest.

Jennie didn't went to her work the entire time and stayed with her daughter, julia was happy about it seeing her mommy just in their home everytime.

She was always on her bed or on the couch watching and playing her toys, she was okay with it, she even draw on her bandage cutely.

"Mommy" julia said, looking at jisoo making the girl look at her. "Look" she adds, pointing at her feet as she moves it a little.

Jisoo chuckles and went to her, holding her feet. "It doesn't hurt?" She asks and julia shakes her head. "Well, that's great! That means we can remove this soon and you can play outside again" jisoo said.

Julia smiles widely and nods, missed playing on the playground with her new friends who's just the same age as hers.

"Come on, let's eat lunch" jennie said, making the two look and smile. Julia had her both arms raised in the air as she waits for her mommy.

Jennie giggles and went to her, carrying julia in her arms as they went to the dining table.

"Julia says it doesn't hurt now" jisoo said, moving the chair where julia will sit.

Jennie looks at julia and placed her down, "really?" She asks, julia giggles and nods. "let's try walking tomorrow just to make sure before we remove it, okay?" Jennie said, julia smiles and nods again.

The little family had lunch, it was just a little quiet since julia was mostly the talkative one before for her stories of playing with her friends.

But after the incident, she was just stock at her home, playing with her toys or sometimes with her mom.

After their lunch, julia was back at the couch focused on watching her Rapunzel.

"Are you going back to work now?" Jennie asks, looking to jisoo.

The older one sighs and shakes her head, "still have one hour break time" she said, making jennie smile and nod.

Jisoo went to her, arms wrapping around the girls waist as she hugged jennie, the girl wrapping her arms in jisoos neck.

"I missed you" jisoo mumbles, as she snuggle more on jennies neck, "we haven't had our alone time" she adds, making jennie smile sadly and pull away.

Jisoos arms still resting in her waist, "i know" she said, sighing a little. "I missed you too" jennie adds, hugging jisoo back as she smells the girls perfume.

Her eyebrows furrowed, moving away "this isn't your perfume" jennie said, as she eyes jisoos outfit. "This isn't yours too" she adds.

Jennie looks at jisoo, more like glaring as she crossed her arms in her chest. "Care to explain?" She asks, raising a brow.

Jisoo laughs nervously, rubbing her nape as she looks at jennie. "I-uh, my coworker spilled coffee in my shirt, she was sorry and asked to changed my shirt in her pla--

"Her place?" Jennie asks, glaring a little making jisoo more nervous, she nods slowly and swallowed thickly. "Uh yeah, s-she was guilty that she ruined my shirt and i can't work if i have a stain. It's unprofessional" jisoo explains and jennie just nods, lips pressed together.

"Honey, she has a girlfri--" jisoo adds, as she sighs going to jennie but the girl stepped away. "You?"

Jisoo frowns hearing that from the girl, she shakes her head and quickly hugs jennie. "You look cute being jealous it makes me feel special" jisoo giggles but jennie groans.