It's You (2)

Few days later

Jennie kneeled down placing the flowers softly, she smiled as she stood up.

"hi dad" she said, and looked up in the sky.

"i miss you.. How are you up there?" she chuckle and looked back down "dad, do you remember turtle rabbit? I still haven't seen him. Can you give me a sign and show him to me" she joked

"i-i want to forget him dad, but I keep on dreaming about the moment we met. And i just-- ugh i dont know" she said as she sat down at the grass, playing her fingers at the flowers she bought.

"you know jisoo right? I-- i like her dad, i really do. And i just want to meet this turtle rabbit again so i can date chu. Lisa, my roommate have been shipping her with this girl, and i hate it" she added and sighed, she looked at her watch.

"but don't worry im fine, and healthy" she smiled "anyways i have to go dad, I'll be back soon. Maybe when i come back ill bring jisoo and introduce her as my girlfriend!" she said happily and stood up.

"i wish. Well, bye dad i miss you" she added and left the place with a smile on her face.

Jennie suddenly felt a vibration of in her purse making her grabbed her cellphone, she suddenly bumped in to somebody making her look up.

"omyghad im so sorry i wasnt looki--

"no its fine, i wasn't looking either" the guy said, jennie looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and stared at jennie.

"seokjin, you are?" he said extending his arm, jennie just stared at him with confusion on her face. She quickly snapped out when the guy waved his hand.

"jennie" she said and shaked her hands with the guy, suddenly she heard a car beep. She looked at the side and saw her friends waving their arm.

"well it was nice meeting you miss jennie, i have to go now. Visiting my grandma" seokjin said, showing the flowers in her other hand. Jennie nodded and they bid goodbye.

Jennie walked doubtful and went inside the car, she sat at the back next to jisoo. The three notices something strange to jennie, making them not leave the place.

"did something happened?" jisoo asked and jennie just looked at them.

"i saw him" jennie said, making them shocked. Jisoos eyes went wide

"what? When? How?" rosé said

"t-the guy i was talking to, he looked like him" jennie said, making jisoo sighed

"je- jennie i have--" Jisoo was stopped when lisa got out of the car and grabbed jennies wrist.

"babe, what are you doing?!" rosé said, who was sitting in the drivers seat.

"jennie need to talk to him now, 15 years of dreaming about him is enough" lisa said as she walked towards to where the guy is with jennie. Leaving the two cousins in the car.

"lisa i-i cant" jennie said, as they walk closely.

"don't worry, thats why im here" lisa said as she let go of jennies wrist.

"hey turtle rabbit" lisa said at the guy, seokjin looked back and stood up.

"uhm, excuse me?" seokjin said, making jennie sigh

"im sorry. seokjin lisa, lisa seokjin" jennie said as she introduced the two to each other, they shaked hands and smiled.

"do- do you remember her?" lisa said pointing at jennie making seokjin confused