"Cool" I pick up the bucket of MnMs, "Want some?" I offer the bucket to her. 

"Finally! Calum has a girlfriend that actually doesn't mind eating sugar" Mali laughs as she takes a bunch, 

"Really?! Don't worry girls like that annoy me as well" 

"Oh my god Andie, these MnMs  are going to go straight to my thighs" Mali imitates. 

"Oh my god Mali, these MnMs are going to make me gain 1 gram" I scoff before we fall into fits of laughter. 

"So Dee, what's your family like?" Mali asks as she pops a few MnMs in her mouth. 

"Well, Mum left a while back, I've technically lived all over Australia because of my Dad's job, I've met up with my brother for the first time in 5 years here and my Dad is gay" I smile at the end of it, "That was a mouth full" 

"Wow, and you've still managed to stay this pretty and skinny? Props to you my friend" Mali says. 

"Thanks but not really" I giggle, "What do you do?" 

"I'm a musician myself, I sing and Stephen is actually in a band himself" Mali explains. 

"Really?! That's so cool, so technically your whole family is insanely talented" I ask 

"Pretty much, but Calum here is the nut of the family" Mali jokes. 

'I HEARD THAT!" Calum shouts as he turns around. 

"Love you bro" Mali winks. 

I laugh, they remind me of my brother and I, they have a relationship like ours. 

"But Cal tells me that you're pretty talented youself, you're a dancer and a musician he's told me" 

"Well yeah, I'm probably not as great as you guys, but back in Perth I used to be in a crew, they were like the only group of friends I made since I started moving around a lot" 

"Really?! That's so cool! So you can do tricks and stuff?" Mali's look on her face shows that she was very interested. 

"Kinda, I'm a bit rusty though" I point out. 

"Can you show me something?!" Mali's eyes light up. 

"Umm" 

"Pleaaasseeeee" Mali begs. 

"Come on Andie we've seen you dance and do that backflip off of the bench at the park!" Luke states. 

"She's amazing Mali" Michael clarifies. 

"Oh stop it guys, you're making me blush" I tease. 

I look over to Calum who was wiggling his eye brows at me and nodding his head. 

"Ok I'll do something, I'll do it in the backyard because I don't wanna break anything" I get up off of the couch. 

"YAYYYY!" Calum cheers as he leads us outside. 

Calum opens the back door and in a single file line we walk into the background and onto the patio. 

 "One trick and that's it all right" I say as each of them take a seat on the swinging couch. 

They all begin cheering and clapping in their seats. I jump off of my feet and onto my forearms, holding my whole body up in the air before doing a few elbow tracks, freezing and then landing back on my feet.

"HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME !" Luke shouts. 

They all scream and shout as I try and catch my breathe, "Thanks" 

"You told me your were a bit rusty?! That was amazing!" Mali grins, continiously clapping. 

They continue screaming and cheering, "Encore!" 

"Guys shh! The neighbours might wake up" I loudly whisper to them. 

Right as I said that, Calum's next door neighbour's back door flung open, "OI! YOU LOT! BE QUIET!" An old man yells. 

"Sorry Greg!" Calum calls. 

The man shuts the door with a loud bang. 

"Well wasn't he just a ray of sunshine" Calum jokes, "Let's get back inside". 

We all pile into the lounge room, adjusting ourselves comfortably to our seats. 

"Movie marathon time!" Ashton suggests as he sits in front of the TV stand which holds Calum's DVD collection. 

"MEAN GIRLS!" Michael shouts, skipping next to Calum, taking out the 'Mean Girls' DVD. 

"Yes!" Luke grins in glory. 

"I'm up for it" I smile as Calum cuddles up closer to me. 

"Play it" Calum says as he rests his head on my shoulder.

Ashton places the disc into the DVD player, grabs a pillow and lays down on the floor as Michael plays the movie. Half way through the movie, Stephen arrives and Mali and himself go out to a friends house, leaving Calum, Ashton, Michael, Luke and I alone as Calum's parents were on a cruise. 

We finish the movie and decide to watch 'Scream 4'. 

"Don't turn around, don't turn around! ARE YOU FUCKING ME ?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TURN AROUND!" Luke shouts at the screen as he hides his eyes with the pillow. 

"OH MY GOD!" I yell before burying my head in Calum's chest. 

Ashton grabs the remote off the table and stops the movie, "Who wants to watch Toy Story?" He suggests. 

"Good idea" Calum replies. 

"Scared are we?" I wink at Calum.

"Psh, nothing scares me"

"Oh yeah" I reply sarcastically before laying back on Calum.

I begin to get sleepier and sleepier towards the end of the movie.

I tilt my head back and kiss Calum on the chin, "Goodnight" I whisper.

"Sweet dreams babe" He whispers back kissing the top of my head.

Thankyou so much for reading <3 Wasn't that twitcam just simply amazeballs ?!