Goodmorning

I feel a soft pair of lips kiss my right cheek, then my nose, then my forehead, my chin, my left cheek and stops there. I flick my eyes open to a giggling Calum.

"Why'd you stop?" I wink.

"Andie Roberts, if only your father could hear you now" He replies, doing an adult impression.

"Well he isn't here now is he" I whisper.

"Come on my little trooper, get out of bed" He holds onto my hands getting up from the bed.

"Do I have tooooo?" I whine, trying to pull him back down.

"Yes you do! Now come on"

I continue trying to pull him back down with all my force but I eventually give in, "Fiiine"

"Good" He pulls close to him, closing the gap between our bodies.

I bury my head in his chest and he wraps his arms around me, I notice something "You're in the same clothes as yesterday Cal"

"Damn it, thought you wouldn't notice" He says under his breathe.

"Come on Cal, we're going back to yours" I say pushing him back.

"It's not a big deal babe!" He replies, trying to get close to me.

"You were at the hospital yesterday night, you slept there, didn't go home yesterday and slept over last night! Come on babe we need to get you out of these clothes"

He grins at me cheekily "It's easier than you think" Calum winks.

"Shut up" I push him away before walking into my bathroom.

I splash my face with icy cold water and reach over to the towel rack, searching for my towel, but all I feel is a soft cotton piece of never ending fabric.

"Calllummmmm" I groan, getting blinded by the water hitting my eyes.

"Ok, ok!" Calum hands me the towel which I snatch from his hands.

I dry my face with the towel and open my eyes to Calum batting his eye lashes at me, "Come on Hood, let's get you home!"

____________________________________________

"Morning boys" I greet Michael, Luke and Ashton who were laying around Calum's living room watching the latest 2 Broke Girls episode.

Calum closes the door behind him, "What the hell are you guys doing here?" Calum greets with surprise.

"We spent the night" Michael grins, twisting his head to face us.

"Without me?" He pouts, making his way in front of me.

"Don't worry Cal plenty of room for you and Dee" Ashton grins as he pats the 2 spare seats on the 3 seater couch Ashton was sitting on.

I shove Calum out of the way take up both of the seats, streching out my arms and legs, with my back leaning against Ashton, "Now go take a shower!"

"Fine, fine" Calum sighs as he walks up stairs making a a loud 'thud' every now and then.

"Hey umm guys?" I say quietly.

Each of the boys turn around and face me, smiling.

"Yes Dee?" Luke raises an eyebrow, flashing that pearly white grin.

"I just wanna thank you guys for putting up with me and being there for me, I-I really appreciate it" I reply speaking with every ounce of care I had in my body.

"Nawwww!" The ends of Michael's lips curl up as he places his hands on his chest.

"Your welcome Andie, anything for you" Ashton grins, giving me a hug with one arm.