Day Out

"That time when I fainted at your gig you brought me to the?!" I excitedly, quietly yell. 

We were having a game of taboo, it's a game where your partner has to guess the word you're trying to explain but you have a list of words that you cannot say. Calum was my partner, Luke was Vanessa's and Michael was Ashton's. Max and Adam went to go pick up Tori from the airport, saying that they wouldn't be back til late because they went out for a few drinks. 

"EMERGENCY ROOM?! NO?! HOSPITAL ! HOSPITAL!" Calum exclaims. 

"YEEESSS!" I give him a hi 5. 

"Whatchu want now bitchez" Calum smack talks the other teams.

"And we lose" Michael says throwing his card in the air. 

"Wanna just watch a movie instead?" Luke suggests. 

"Winners choose the movie!" Calum says running over to Michael's laptop. 

"Nothing too goury, I can already feel that food dare coming up after that game of twister" Luke whines rubbing his stomach. 

"Don't worry it won't be THAT goury" I joke. 

Calum and I choose Mr. Bean's Holiday and we sit around the living room, just like old times. I don't know what it is about these movie nights, it's just that no matter how many times we have them or how many times we repeat the same things over and over again, it always feels different. Different as in good different. 

__________________________________

*NEXT DAY* 

"If you were wearing anymore layers than you are now I think you'd be considered an eskimo" Calum says as he wraps his arms around me. 

"And yet I am still cold!" I put my arms around his waist. 

"Well let me warm you up" Calum squeezes me tightly, cutting off my blood circulation. 

"Dying ... Can't ... Breathe ... Dead" I say. 

"Let me perform CPR" Calum winks. 

He puts his lips to mine, softly nibbling on my bottom lip. 

"I HAVE ENTERED THE ROOM" Ashton blurts out as he walks into the room. 

Calum lowers me down and kisses me more passionately. 

"LEAVING. I'M LEAVING" Ashton shouts as he walks out of the living room. 

"I love you" I blink my eyes wide open. 

"I love you too" Calum says as he taps me on the nose, which causes me to giggle, "Don't forget it's our day today" 

"Wouldn't forget" I smile. 

"Wanna catch a movie?" Calum asks. 

"Sure" I reply before he releases me from my grip. 

"Go get dressed" Calum tells me. 

"Wait are we going now?" I raise an eyebrow, I look up at the clock and see that it was only 9 in the morning. 

"When I say that it's our day, I mean the WHOLE day! Go get dressed woman!" Calum demands. 

"Pushy, pushy" I say under my breathe before walking up the stairs to take a shower. 

Ashton, Michael and Luke already went to the studio in the morning with Adam and Tori and Max went to go meet some of her relatives, so it was just Calum and I. 

After a shower and spending at least 15 minutes to put an outfit together, Calum and I headed off into the city. 

_____________________________________