Calum's Present

"Thanks Mali" I whisper as I carefully walk into Calum's house, dragging the giant box that has Calum's present in it. 

"No worries Dee" Mali whispers back as she carefully closes the door, "Let's go" She says as she lifts the other end of the box. 

It was around 2 in the morning, the 27th of December well technically the 28th now, 2 nights after Calum surprised me, and I had to think of some way to give Cal his present, so why not sneak into his room and place it there? Seriously I had no idea what to do, but Mali thought that he would freak (in a good way) so, knowing that she was his sister and all, I took her advice. 

We carefully lift the plain black box up the stairs and into Calum's room. I felt like a secret agent tracking down a killer when really, I was putting a present in my boyfriend's room when he was sleeping. I look over to Calum who was fast asleep, cuddling up with the various stuffed toys he has. Oh well close enough! Mali sets the end of the box that she was holding onto the floor as I let it stand up at a vertical angle. 

"Thanks Mali" 

"No problem, I'll be next door if you need me" Mali says as she tip toes out of the room, closing the door behind her. 

It is technically pitch black, I could use my phone but I don't want to wake Calum up, so I have to rely on my super spidey senses. I reach into the pocket of my black track pants and pull out the folded up piece of paper that has Kellin Quinn's face printed on it and on the back I wrote: 

"Merry Christmas Cal, sorry if the picture scared you ;) Love Dee xx" 

I put blue tack on the back of the paper so it can stick onto box, so that was easy enough. I start shuffling the box around as quiet as I can so it can be directly at the foot of Calum's bed when he wakes up. I leave the box and tip toe over to Calum and kiss him on the forehead before walking out of the room. 

I walk into Mali's room and thank her before I leave the Hood household. 

_________________________________________________________

My phone was buzzing continiously so I had to get up and answer it. 

"H-hello?" I say rather sleepily. 

"OH MY GOD!" It was a rather excited and happy Calum on the other end of the line. 

"Mm yes?" 

"THANKYOU SO MUCCCHHH!!!!" Calum yells through the phone. 

Oh he was talking about the present!

"You're welcome babe" I still don't sound very awake. 

"Oh wait did I wake you up?" He says more quietly. 

"It's fine, I'm glad you like it" I sleepily laugh, "What time is it?" 

"Oh shit sorry! It's 2 in the afternoon and nice sneaky kiss last night"

I can just imagine the cheeky grin planted across his face. 

"ALREADY?! You weren't meant to notice it !" 

"You should've stayed the night! Instead of having to go all the way back home" Calum whines. 

"Don't worry I'll be seeing you everyday for the next 4 days! Max loaned the beach house from his boss" 

"Yaaaay! Ok all of the guys are coming and Mali is staying with Stephen's family for New Years so it's just us!" 

"Sweet, what time are you coming over?" I bury myself underneath my blanket. 

"Probably in a few minutes, I promise I won't wake you" 

"This is why I love you" I chuckle, "Ok see you soon, goodnight"